Twelve

"Pass the bottle, Lou!" Niall whined, as we sped towards one of the few night clubs in Sweden.

Frannie and I were squished together in one of the 5 seats left in the black suv. Each of the boys claimed their seats before we piled into the car back at the stadium, only leaving one left for the two of us.

A bottle of some swedish vodka was being exchanged, leaving behind tipsy laughter and unnecessary selfies. Liam leaned over towards Fran and I snapping pictures before falling out of his seat, causing the rest of us more belly aching laughter.

We rolled to a halt in front of what seemed like a pretty popular club, I was buzzing with excitement--but it very well could have been from the alcohol. The line looked as if it wrapped around the building, I was not excited about waiting. Niall, being in the front seat, was the first to escape the cramped car, Harry not far behind him.

Harry barely spoke to me ever since that incident in the dressing room leaving me extremely confused. I thoroughly thought he liked me, but perhaps I was confusing flirting with plain friendliness; it wouldn't have been the first time.

When I left the car behind Frannie all the guys were already chatting with the bouncer; it looked like their bodyguards took the night off, which seemed like a nice breather for the boys. Harry made eye contact with me and smiled, motioning for Frannie and I to join them. The four of them got us in, avoiding the deadly line was such a blessing I was grateful for. Being patient was not my best quality.

Fran and I clung to each other as we navigated the crowded space, trying to keep up with the boys. Music invaded my brain, blocking out all other thoughts of anyone who wasn't currently here, in this club. Fran was ahead of me, just like everyone else, and I was sure I would have lost all of them if it wasn't for the bone crushing hold I had on the blondie in a flowy bright red dress.

If I had known we'd been going clubbing I probably would have brought a change of clothes or something because I was stick with the outfit I worked in all day--ripped skinny jeans, a black tank with a green cardigan, and some combat boots--not really the clubbing outfit.

Once we all finally caught up to each other and were able to take a breather we found ourselves right in front of the bar--the best place to be.

"I'll get the first round!" Liam shouted over the ear damaging music. No one objected, as we all took in the magic surrounding us. Laughter and mindless flirting flew in every direction. Friends making memories only some would get the pleasure of remembering the next day reminded me of how much I missed Hannah and all the nights we went to clubs just like this one back in LA.

Frannie took my arm again, dragging me to an open table. I took a seat next to her and before we could start talking about all the cute guys around--like seriously though Swedish guys are gorgeous--three of the guys found their way over. Louis sat next to me which I was glad about although I wished it was Harry, and Niall found himself an open chair next to the smiling Frannie.

Harry was just so gosh darn confusing and I was tempted to just enter a convent and become a nun to avoid having to deal with him.

Liam came to the table with a tray full of shots and pints of swedish beer he wanted all of us to try.

The shots were taken first on the count of three so we could see who was fastest and to every ones surprise it was me. Mouths hung open, shock pouring out, with no care in the world

"How the fuck is that possible?!" Niall screamed, excitement and alcohol coursing through the Irish boys veins.

"There's no way you just out drank me," Louis protested.