Breathe.

After Harry and Louis big fight, Louis had ran off to a hotel. He stayed there for many nights trying to think over what he had done. The room was clouded from the smoke of his blunt. Many times the workers had warned him about the smoke but he didn't care; it was mental healing.
He had been smoking a lot till the point where his lungs burned.

Louis' phone had rung multiple times, people were trying to contact him. He just looked at the caller ID and slid to decline. Louis had been couped up in this room for days. It had everything he needed why come out. He stared up at the ceiling fan watching the blades turn. He hadn't even eaten. Louis was surprised no one had come searching to make sure he wasn't dead.
He had finally decided to go back home, he didn't know if he could call it that anymore.
Louis would have much rather he stay at the hotel but, they had a new album they had to record on.
Louis got up heading to the bathroom to shower.
Once he had finished he packed all this things and proceeded to catch a cab.
Once he got one he payed and the only thing he could think of was Harry.
-
-
For the past couple of days Harry had learned how to conceal dark bruises and force a smile.
He had good times with Louis, now the thought of him sickened me.
Fuck all those memories.
Each day was a constant reminder that Harry had to put up with a constant awkwardness and another little one would be running round here in 9 months.

His brain was at constant lockdown building a new wall of guard. Harry's day had been going fine till he saw Louis walk through the front door.
He looked horrible.
His hair was matted against his forehead his eyes were red, under them they were dark. His pupils were blown. He looked frail, as if he hasn't eaten for days. He slid down the door his eyes boring into mines. He looked right back as if he was the most disgusting thing Harry ever saw.
-
-
-
-
A/N: Chapter 1. I know I posted this right after the last chapter. I wanted to jump right in this story so yeah.
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Tell me what you think!