Believe Me.

Harry's father had decided that he wasn't going to keep the pet in total captivity. If he did Harry's friends would become worried. His plan was to retrieve Harry every weekend or whenever he needed his fix.
Harry's father was currently touching Harry as the boy showered. Harry sobbed.
His father had washed the clothes he came it to make it seem as though he was in no harms way. Nobody would believe him if he attempted to get help.
Harry had finished his shower and was told to go to the dinning room where he was fed. Finally, his father came back with a shot glass. In it was some type of alcohol. Harry knew it because he could smell it.
"Take this shot." His father demanded. Harry did as told not wanting to through anymore torture that he has for the past days.
"Let's go I am taking you home.
•••
Liam
There was a ring at the door. I looked out of the peephole and then opened the door. It was Harry.
"Liam! He made me do things with him!" Harry cried.
"Who did?" I asked concerned until the strong smell of alcohol hit me.
"My father, he took me. I don't know how he got in!" He said.
"Harry. Stop. I can smell the alcohol on your breath. If this is for attention its not cute! Louis baby was just born and it is time for you to grow up!" I said.
I was honestly feeling so annoyed with Harry. First he claimed his best friend beat him. Now this.
I don't know what to do.
He went to his room and every now and then I could hear little hiccups of his breath.
"Hey Liam." Niall said as he entered the kitchen.
"Niall, Harry has gone crazy. He now is saying his father made him do things with him. I could smell the alcohol on his breath."
"Why is he doing this? Its not okay!" Niall said.
Ding!
Liam's phone got a notification. Harry had took to twitter about his alleged abuse of his father. He was lying!
Guys don't believe Harry he is lying. He has been drinking.
Before I knew it everyone had comments and videos up on how much of a sick bastard Harry was for lying.
°°°
Harry
My heart dropped as I saw all the tweets come flooding in.
You sick fuck! I can't believe you would say something like that for attention.

Kill yourself!

I can't believed that I made you my favorite and role model!

I felt sick. My arms itched. My brain was a mess. Now nobody would believe me.
I made my way to the bathroom. In a little box in the drawer was my blades I quickly took them out.
The biggest one made thicker cuts.
The medium sized one made deeper.
The small ones were used for small shallow cuts for when I just needed feeling. I took the biggest and went out to the balcony.
The light of the moon made a glow on my face. I rolled up my sleeves there was nothing left to cut. I held the blade in my hand a squeezed hard. I let the blood trickle down my arm.
My phone began to ring.
It was Simon.
"You have an interview tomorrow, the car will be there at six." He says and hangs up before could reply
****
"Why would you go out and lie to half the world?" The interviewer said whilst the in studio audience made sounds of disgust.
I wasn't lying. The hot tears were cascading down my face. I rested my elbows on my knees and covered my face.
My sleeve rolled down a bit.
"I like you new tattoos. It tells your story of a attention whore." He says.
"Yeah", I say with a crooked smile," they fit me well."
They cut to commercial and I was free to go. As soon as we got outside, there were paparazzi screaming vulgar slurs at me which only made me cry harder.

I wasn't able to go back to the house because the boys were too disgusted to see me.
When I got to my room door there was a note.

Dear pet,
I will be there around 8 to pick you up. Don't start all that crying bullshit either. You are in big trouble.
Sincerely, Daddy ;-)

I was embarrassed and now I had to be humiliated.

A/N: Wow I have been on top of my game up dating this book. Okay so thank you for all your support and another update is coming soon.
Sorry for my mistakes. Tell me what you think is gonna happen next. 😘💗