Past and Present.

The news has finally come in that Louis Tomlinson is out of jail for the alleged beating of his band mate, Harry Styles." The blond woman on the telly said. Her voice was too cheery.
Harry didn't remember how he got on the couch, nor what the woman on the television was talking about.
He got up.
The door suddenly opened. In came Liam and Louis.
"I swear I don't know who keeps leaving the telly on!" Liam says as he walks over to turn it off.
'Did he see me?
When did Louis go to jail?' Harry though
He decided not to question being the reason Louis was in jail was because of him. Harry didn't want any arguments.
***
My room. It was how I left it before the court date. I sat on my bed. What was happening? Why was everything so odd.
Someone entered my room. It was Louis. He looked right at me.
He closed the door behind him.
"Harry. I missed you so much." He says coming over to embrace me. "What?" I say.
"I am so, so sorry! My intentions were never to hurt you." Louis says,"I don't know what is wrong with me." His voice was a plea. Both of his hands were placed on either side of my face. He stared into my eyes.
"Why does this feel so weird? Not right, Louis?"
"The past and the present merge together to meet us here. It won't feel right for a while." Louis says.

The rest is just a continuous stare into his eyes. I don't know what I was looking for but I feel like I needed something. An explanation, something. No matter what he had just said it didn't make sense to me I was missing some valuable information. Why would Liam at this if he didn't see me? When did Louis go to jail and why did I not remember it? Was I drunk?

My brain felt numb. There was so many valuable pieces of information that I didn't know why it was lost or how it was lost. I needed to know what was wrong. Was Liam just angry at me. Or was it something else that I was unaware of.

"I need to go." Louis said he got up from where he had been seated on the bed to leave.

I just need to sleep. Maybe I'm hallucinating.
°°°°
"How is he doing doc?"
What?
"His vitals are fine, I think we can go on with the procedure."
"Okay Harry, you probably can't here me but this procedure will change you. You're going to be someone else. I am supposed to tell you the surgery/ patient policy or changes if you will. You are sent here to be mentally and physically altered to be the person your lover has always wanted. This procedure makes you, - unreal. You will no longer be the same person." I wanted to scream 'no!' but I had no voice. I couldn't open my eyes. There was a tube down my throat. A single tear fell down my face. Fuck you Louis. Fuck you!

"Harry here take your baby." Mom? What?
"Come on Harry, I know you are having a hard time being a new father and all but you can't just make me hold her forever." My mother said.
"What are you talking about? I don't have a baby!" What is this?
"You don't remember Kylie, your fiancée? Oh honey, you must be really sleep deprived," what," I'm gonna put the baby to sleep them I'll fix you a nice cup of tea and you can take a nap too."
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I shot up. my heart was pounding through my chest. What a scary dream. How did I start in some surgery and end up with a baby for Kylie.