Courtroom Composure.

Harry had been so scared to enter the court. Daddy would be so angry. Despite the boys telling him that Daddy would be gone for a long time, Harry didn't find it believable. His Daddy always punishes him for telling on him.
The car ride was silent; it wasn't normal. Usually the car would be buzzing with noise of the five boys. Now there was only four. All of them thinking over how to fix a broken Harry. Harry sat staring out the window. They rode in a van enough to seat all five.
Liam and Louis on the first seat, Niall the next, Harry the final.
As Harry was looking out the window, he felt a pair of eyes burn into him. He looked up to see the monster of a boy sitting up front with his eyes boring into him. Louis soon noticed he was caught and quickly averted his eyes. Harry just continued to look out the window.

Harry left the fact that he was a part of the problem alone. It would hurt him worse than it did me.
This morning, the word had got out that the things he said was true. His inbox was flooded with apologies.
Harry didn't want them. Why would someone want it after thousands of people wanted them to die.
Even the interview guy sent messages to his inbox.
"Alright, we're here." Their driver said. Louis was the first one out.
All the boys followed him out.
The paparazzi immediately swarmed.
"Harry! Harry! How does it feel to be betrayed by fans?" One woman screamed snapping pictures.
"How does it feel to be unbelieved by your own band mates?" Another said.
What did they not get. It was hard enough to be in the same courtroom as a monster for Harry.

They made it in. The took a seat by their lawyer. The first eye Harry caught was his mother's. The tears welled up in her eyes. Harry never liked to see him mummy cry.
The next eyes were his. There was a hint of insanity and mischief in them. It seemed he was caught staring and he was thrown a wink.
Harry's tummy twisted in disgust. He turned my head to the front of the room. What if they lost the case. The tears began to well in his eyes again.
•••••two days later later•••••
They won the case yet Harry didn't feel right. He felt, different. There were still few people saying that Harry probably deserved what he got.
It made his body tingle with some type of shiver ripping from the bottom of his spine.
Harry knew what he wanted but he didn't want to say it.

He wanted to die.
Harry didn't want to acknowledge the feeling because he knew that it wasn't good. He hated the tingly feelings and the lump he got in his neck when he looked in the mirror. Today he wanted to do something about it. He was going to find a way to stop it.

A/N: I know I have been late updating this story and that it is kind of short but we are coming down to our last chapters. We have about six left till this book is complete. Then I will be releasing shutdown. So yeah.
Sorry for mistakes.