Pull Me In.

It had been few days since me and Louis's hook up. There had been nothung said about the events that took place.
It was late night. 2:48 to be exact.
I had woken up to a pounding headache. It was worse than any I'd had before.
"Harry, please wake up. I need you here right now." It was a voice it sounded far off in the distance.
I walked out of the bathroom. It was like someone was pounding my head with a hammer.
"I'm sorry I know I fucked up. I cheated. That is unforgivable." Whoever it was I wanted them to stop. My first instinct was to go to Liam.
I stumbled down the halls to his room. The pain was so horrible.
"LIAM! LIAM! HELP ME! PLEASE." I screamed as I banged on his door. I was sobbing loud. The tears burned my cheeks.
"I'm sorry help me please!" He wouldn't answer. My next choice was Louis.
"Please be okay. This is all my fault!" The voice got louder.
I screamed and banged on Louis' door.
"Nobody wants to help a sick fuck like you!" Louis spat as he opened his door.
What? No! Just the other day we were fine.
Tears started falling faster as the images of Louis' hitting me came back.
I curled in a ball at his door.
"This isn't real. It's not."
Pull me in. Pull me in. Pull me in.
---
Louis' POV
I saw a tear fall down his eye.
He grabbed my hand harder.
"Harry! Are you awake." He slowly opened his eyes.
I quickly called a doctor in the room.
"What is happening?" Harry asks.
"You have been in a coma for 2 months. You tried to kill yourself." The doctor said.
-
-
-
A/N: okay so this is the final chapter of the book. I hope yo enjoyed this journey. Be on the look out for my new book 'shutdown'.
All the love💕