Bloody Thighs.

Okay before I start the chapter I'm gonna get the annoying stuff out the way. So later on I will be starting a story called S H U T D O W N. I already made the trailer. It is a Larry/ One Direction story. So yeah. Please check it out
-

-

-
Harry
I was tied down to a bed. My 'Daddy' had forced me over to his home one again. He found out that I had ratted him out. I was scared. He had come and get me three nights in a row. He told me the boys ratted me out. I was face down. I heard the door open.
" So pet. You told on Daddy so now I'm gonna show you what being a bitch is all about." He said leaning down to look me in the face. He had made me strip and he was naked already. I felt sick when he straddled my bare legs. I could feel his hairy berries against them. My stomach turned in knots. The tears were already falling down my face.
He gripped a big chunk of my ass it made me want to convulse all the contents of my stomach.
"Guess who gets no lube!" He said in a sing-a-song voice.
He was gonna punt his THING inside me!
"No! No! Please don't do this!" I cried out in despair.
"Too late. Should have thought about that before telling your 'bestfriends'." He said.
"They aren't me friends." I say my voice cracking.
"It's okay. Daddy's your friend."
The only way to get out of this was to conform to it. I wasn't capable of controlling myself anymore. I was his toy."
•••
Niall
Liam and Louis had called Harry's father to explain the incident. They didn't want him confused in case people started to harass him.
I was sitting on the couch talking with the boys.
"I still don't understand why he would say such a thing. His own blood." Liam said.
"I don't know either mate." Louis said.
I grabbed a pillow to hold not sure what to do.
I looked down just before cuddling it. There were bloody stains.
"Oh my god! There's blood on the pillow!"
"What-" Liam was cut off by the door. I got up to go answer.
It was Harry.
"Harry what do you wa-," I cut myself off. Harry was wearing a long T-shirt and down his thighs and legs dripped blood.
"Harry! Oh my goodness! What happened?" I opened the door to let him in.
"Why'd you let hi-. Oh my god! Harry!" Liam said in complete shock.
"Daddy came and got me. He said he was gonna give me punishment for telling on him. He made me hurt and cry." Harry said.
"Who is Daddy?" Louis asks.
"Oh my-. Guys! Daddy is his father. We didn't believe him when he said his-" Liam stopped covering his mouth," That's his blood on the pillow!"
My heart dropped. Harry had been telling the truth.
"Come on Harry. I'm gonna draw you a bath." I say.
°°°
As Niall helps Harry get bathed his thoughts are enteruped by Harry's words.
"Are you gonna tell Daddy I told you?" Harry asks.
"No honey." Niall says.
"What if he finds out?" Harry says.
"You aren't going to be seeing Daddy for a long time." Niall says.
∆∆∆
A/N: okay so how do you like this chapter. Is it any good.
Sorry for any mistakes. Be sure to check out the video.
Thanks for the support😘