Fantasy.

Harry's POV
In the last 28 days I have taken risks of changing. I was trying to find the spiritual side of myself. Somedays I just want to go and visit a jungle, just me and the animals. Escape calm myself. I didn't want to be a compound of what someone else liked.
Me and Kylie decided to link up for a bit. I hadn't seen her since she kissed me.
"I like that. You venturing out to be yourself." Kylie said as we pulled up to her house.
"Yeah. Trying to get away. Somewhere beautiful." I say as we walk inside to her room.
"Somewhere beautiful hmmh?" She says.
"Yeah somewhere with beautiful trees and bright. Sunny. Colorful. Just me and the animal." I say.
Something unexpected happens.
Kylie straddles my legs and begins kissing me.
"What are you doing?" I ask shocked.
"You said you wanna get away. I'll be your escape. I can be your private island." She says wrapping her arms around my neck.
I place my hands on her hips. I am finding myself. What if I find myself in her.
"I'll be your fantasy." She says whispering in my ear.

Louis' POV
We had arrived to out destination. The Goa Beach in India.
"It's so beautiful here." Danielle said.
"I know Dani somewhere we can have no worries. Listen to the waves." I say.
I sit in the sand. Although I never really have problems with boats, the yaht made me dizzy. Maybe I was thinking too much.
"What's wrong babe?" Danielle asks. "Nothing I am just- I don't know." I say.
"Now that we are here calm down. Listen to the waves let them wash away your pain. I will take you to place where there's no time or space." She says whispering in my ear. Her hands roamed my body.
I began kissing down her neck leaving few hickies.
The rest is left underneath the palm trees.
******
Liam had been sitting at the computer desk bawling his eyes out. He sat watching an interview of Zayn. In the video he explained how he felt being in the band. Liam could hear how is voice cracked. 'How could he have not told me how he felt. I was there.' Liam thought.
'Look at me. I'm sitting here crying because I didn't take my chance.' Liam said contemplating his mistakes.
'There is nothing I can do now. He is happy with Gigi. I saw how they kissed and hung onto each other in his pillow talk video. I saw all the photoshoots. He is happy.'

This made him think about Harry. Liam decided that he would talk with him.
"Harry!" Liam called
Coming!
Soon Liam heard footsteps.
"Yeah?" Harry asked.
"Come sit down." Liam says patting his bed.
Harry sat.
"Are you okay? You and Louis have been acting kinda, I don't know- weird." Liam said. A lump formed in Harry's throat.
"Everything is fine Liam. I'm fine." Harry says. Harry tried to keep a calm face.
"You know that you can tell me anything." Liam says.
"Actually-," Harry trails off," so you know how Louis is having a baby. Me and him had finally been dating. I was here on New Year's, Louis had stumbled in drunk. You guys must've still been out of town. He begin telling me as if he didn't know it was I, that he got a girl pregnant. He began trying to get me to sleep with him. When I didn't he started beating me." Harry says as tears fall down his eyes.
"Oh my god Harry! Did you drink anything before." Liam asked. Harry didn't see how it is relevant.
"I had few shots and a couple beers." Harry said. "Harry, you were probably drunk. Louis would never go to an extent to physically hurt you if he already had. He loves you too much." Liam said.
Harry's breath stopped as if it had been taken away by some magical force.
Harry's phone began to ring. Harry was relieved it gave him another reason to run and cry.
"I have to take this." Harry said as he stepped out of the room.
"Hello?" Harry said as his voice cracked. It made him cringe.
"Aww why so glum." Harry's stomach dropped to his feet when he heard the deep voice.
" Shocked aren't you? Daddy is gonna find you so so we can make up for lost time." Harry dropped the phone.
"Oh my god!" Harry said panic filling his heart.
"Daddy loves you. Bye."
-
-
A/N: Is this good? I don't know tell me if you like it so far.