Feelings

(Hikari's POV)

Oh my god, oh my god...I need to get her to the Wizard. That is what she said right? Ok ok...I leaned down and hooked my arms through hers. I half carried/half dragged her up the stairs as best I could. I used the best of my strength to get her on my back. I hurried over to Wizard's and threw his door open.

"Hikari..."

"Thelie passed out...red gas..."

I was out of breath. He shot up.

"Poison?"

"Yeah..."

He ran over to his small alchemy table. I walked over to the couch and laid her down as best as I could. Finn circled around her head concerned. I walked into Wizard's kitchen, found a wet towel, and brought it back out. I placed it against her forehead. She was sweating profusely and breathing heavily.

"Lift her arms above her head Hikari."

"Yes."

I dropped the towel on her head and grabbed her arms. I placed them above her head.

"Put that pillow under her head."

"Right away."

I lifted her head and placed the pillow under it propping her up. The Wizard came over with a translucent blue liquid. He nodded to Thelie. I reached forward and lifted her head. He placed the bottle to her lips and plugged her nose. He poured the liquid down her throat. She seemed to take it in pretty well. Her breathing evened out afterwards. He moved her arms from above her and placed them on her chest. He reached over and drew a blanket over her. I rose and started to pace. The Wizard stayed by her side and kept an eye on her pulse.

"Hikari."

"Yes?"

"You can go home now if you want. She's stable."

"You'll watch over her?"

"Yes..."

"Alright, thank you Wizard."

"You're welcome..."

I bowed to him and left.

(Someone's point of view)

Wizard clutched her hand. She seemed to have stopped sweating and breathing erratically but the Wizard still seemed stressed. Her eyes started to flutter a bit.

"You know...my rhythm of life...is erratic with you around...very difficult..."

"Huh...?"

"You always seem to...get yourself into trouble..."

"I...I guess I do..."

Thelie moved a bit and set herself up. She looked around and then back curiously at the Wizard.

"Hikari brought you here. You passed out...poison gas..."

"Oh...I...I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Inconveniencing you possibly?"

"It isn't an inconvenience...saving those who will stick around..."

Thelie flushed and looked away. She shivered and busied herself pulling the blanket closer. They chatted back and forth for a little bit. Thelie moved to get up. The Wizard gestured for her to sit.