Chapter 1

(Arabella's POV)

We all watch in awe, and my blood runs cold at Morgan's words. Blackbeard's ship attacked ours, and a lone figure swings across to our ship, from a rope, landing on our deck. The fierce looking man who I could only assume was Blackbeard.

He was tall, and pale, almost zombie looking, his grey face wrinkled, and sunken in slightly, black circles surrounding his yellowish eyes, eyes that looked cruel, like he had no soul. His beard long and black, separated into braids. He sported a black captains hat, as well as a long black coat. He had a sash that strapped four pistols to the front of him, going diagonally across his chest. His lone sword had a sparkling blue sapphire on the handle, just as Captain had said.

"Times running out Morgan, Captain of the Sirius." He cruel voices rings out, as he eyes our crew. He smiles a sadistic grin, exposing his rotten yellow teeth.

"Not yet Edward, or should I say Captain Teach." Morgan says, stepping forward, confidently.

As for the rest of us, we all had one hand on our weapons, ready to jump when Captain made a move. Everyone wary, not sure which way this was gonna go, or even what was going on between the two.

"I haven't gone by that name in ages." Blackbeard growls, narrowing his eyes at Morgan, who meets his gaze, not flinching at all. "Jones sent me. It'll be time to pay up soon, you know the deal. Or we take back the Sirius." He adds, and Morgan visibly goes rigid at his words.

"I take it by the look on yer face that ya can't pay it back?" Blackbeard continues, his creepy grin widening as he faces Morgan. "Well now, you and your crew could always pay it off doing time on the Flying Dutchman." He adds, laughing slightly.

Morgan doesn't say a word, as he carefully watches the other captain, still not backing down. "Or would you rather become one of my collection? I'm sure the Sirius would look nice in a bottle, perfectly preserved for eternity." He adds, after another moment.

"What does Jones want Edward?" Morgan snaps, glaring at the zombie looking captain.

"What ya owe him for the Sirius. He's willing to trade the original price, if you're willing to make a deal." He adds, looking at Morgan, with a sly grin on his face and mischief in his eyes.

Morgan fidgets, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, and we can tell he's hesitant to make a deal. "What kind of deal?" He asks, hesitantly.

"Just for two treasures. Better than your other options really." He adds grinning, and you can just tell by the sadistic smirk on his face that there's a catch, or more to this than he's telling.

               "Go on." Morgan says warily, fidgeting slightly.

                "I'll want the Heart of Zerzura, from the depths of the ocean. Also the Skull of Teoxuacata, from the isla de muerte." He says, his grin widening even more, looking smug.

                "You know damn well that the mer people have Zerzura, and the last crew that tried for the isla de muerte ended up dead or worse." Captain growls looking pissed.

                 "What the fuck could be worse then dead?" I hear Russell snort, drawing our attention to him.

                  "Wandering forever as a ghost, or being brought back to live as a Jumbee, a zombie of sorts controlled by black magic and voodoo." Blackbeard adds, chuckling wryly. "Though you'll need a ghost to find the isla de muerte, for the living have a hell of a time finding it, and those that do don't last long without a ghost guide."he adds after a moment.