Chapter 9

(Luna's POV)

The guys had left the infirmary some time ago, while the rest of us girls stayed in there. Kris had woken up, though she was still tired. Russ had been so relieved when we went to get him earlier, letting him know she was awake.

I think part of him was expecting her to be mad, that he had made such a big decision for her on his own, but Kris seemed happy, at least that she was still here. She wasn't ready to go, hell, I don't think anyone is ever ready for their time. In a few days she would have to leave us for the Flying Dutchman, but I know we were all trying not to think too hard about that yet.

"So last treasure and we can finally have some peace for a bit." Penelope mused, glancing at all of us.

We were all huddled together in the infirmary, sitting on the floor, though a few were still in the beds. Dee was sitting on Cecilia's lap this time, as Alli sat next to her sister.

"Well it's certainly been a hell of a ride for this last bit." Kris snorts, rolling her eyes from her spot on the bed. She was sitting up though, and seemed to be healing. Whatever weird Magic the dead man's chest held, it seemed to be working so far.

"I mean, a pirates life is supposed to be full of adventure, but this past bit got complicated... A small break from some action would be decent." I agreed.

                   "We've had some breaks here and there. Like Halloween, or last Valentine's Day.." Allison trailed off, smiling slightly.

                  "Uh. No offense, but do you remember the same Valentine's Day I'm remembering?" Cecilia asked, raising her eyebrows.

                   "While it may not have been as um trouble filled as times are now... It was certainly its own kind of adventure." I scoffed, thinking back on the weirdest Valentine's Day I had ever experienced in my life. Only among the Sirius pirates was this shit possible.

                  "It was an adventure I don't wish to experience again." Kris adds, laughing. "I mean, it was interesting to see things from another perspective, but that was taking it a bit far."

                 "You call switching bodies with the boys only a bit far? That was so screwed up. Of course Only Alan would give us some weird treasure that made us switch bodies... That was not, how I originally wanted to spend my Valentine's Day thanks." Arabella elaborated, shaking her head at some memory we couldn't see.

"I don't think anyone can top Morgan, being inside my body... He's already perverted enough, that just made it worse." Cecilia adds.

"Try Thomas, trapped in my body, and me in his, which is bad enough, but then Thomas has no control over my gift. I was literally partially frozen." Allison dead panned, not looking too pleased with the memory.

"He froze..." I couldn't help it, I started laughing way too hard, picturing Alli trapped in Thomas's body, getting frozen, and nothing she could do about it.

"Okay, getting frozen sucks, I'll give you that. But try exploding strawberry sauce. Exploding." Arabella chimed in, putting extra emphasis when she said exploding.

"What the hell were you doing that involved... Wait.. I don't wanna know.." Penelope asked, snickering.

"I was gonna ask why strawberry instead of chocolate actually.." Kris smirked, teasing her.

Arabella shrugged. "Personal preference. Besides, if I recall right someone else ran off with the chocolate sauce that day." Arabella teased her right back, narrowing her eyes at Kris, who blushes slightly. "I would've picked strawberry regardless trough."