Chapter 10

(Arabella's POV)

              Blackbeard's beady and creepy yellow eyes landed on Cecilia, as she offered to make a deal. "You can't undo his deal woman, if that's what your thinking." He grins, taking a step towards her.

               "No, but I can make a new deal, involving him and the ship." Cecilia says defiantly, her gaze not wavering, and blackbeard merely laughs.

               "What can you possibly offer me that's worthwhile?" He chuckles, and Cecilia glares, her blue eyes hardening.

                "Two days, starting tomorrow. I'll  get you the Skull of Teoxuacata, from the isla de muerte, as well as the map to the fountain of youth. In exchange, you give us back the Sirius, as well as Morgan." She offered, and blackbeard stops laughing, looking intrigued.

We all knew he wanted the map to the fountain of youth. "I've been looking for that map for years. What makes you think you can find it?" He asks, genuinely curious, as Cecilia smirks, satisfied to have caught his attention.

"I have my ways. But I assure you, I know where it is." She reassured him, and he scratches his chin in thought.

"If you fail?" He asks, seriously considering her deal.

"I'll make a contract with the captain of the Flying Dutchman, whatever terms that pleases the captain of that ship, the Flying Dutchman." Cecilia says, carefully, making sure that she definitely says the Flying Dutchman and isn't misheard, or giving him a loophole.

Though Cecilia's deal had its own loopholes, for us. Especially considering Kris was going to be the new captain of the Flying Dutchman.

"Deal." Blackbeard smirks, offering the blonde his hand.

"Cece no." Morgan growls at his wife, not liking this.

"Are you crazy? We can't give this bastard the fountain of youth! Do you know what he will do with it?" Russell yells incredulously, but Cecilia takes blackbeards hand, shaking it, sealing the deal.

After the deal, we all scramble, going to pack what we will need for two days, getting ready to board the Fenrir. Morgan looked absolutely pissed, but there was nothing to be done now, Cecilia had made the deal, and she couldn't back out now.

                 Nate helps me back to our room, and we start packing, throwing clothes, and weapons into a bag. "Shit. What the hell are we going to do?" Nathan muttered quietly, throwing his clothes into a bag.

                 "Well it seemed like Cecilia has a plan." I shrugged, gathering my clothes, and weapons into my bag.

                "Right. But what? This could go two ways. We get the stuff and give it to him, making blackbeard fucking immortal, or failing, though I caught on that Kris would get her out of it... But if she plans to fail, the trip to the isla de muerte is a waste." He continues, frustrated.

                "Or maybe she has a third plan up her sleeve." I reply confidently. I knew Cecilia was upset when she offered to make that deal, but I also had faith she would think of something, or that we would come up with a solution.

                "Yea. But some of you still aren't healed yet. Nadia still has bruises, Kris isn't fully healed yet, but definitely better than she was. Hell, even Cecilia still hasn't recovered from what happened to her yet..." He trailed off, and I could hear the frustrated tone to his voice.