Part 2 - Chapter 1

I watched her fall. Her body – falling faster that her blood- smacked into the ground first. Then, as her blood hit the cracked pavement, the ground opened up and swallowed her hole. The russet coloured blood stains on the ground vanished, as if rain had washed them away. 

I stared after her. Sabriel laughed, a low growling sound that resembled the clack of quick sand that was closing in, over its victim. “Soon.” She muttered, “Soon what has happened to her will happen to Angel, and I will be the best ruler that the under-world has ever seen.” Sabriel cackled, menacingly. 

“I would think not.” I replied, stepping out of the shadows. “Tell me Sabriel, what is your plan exactly?” I enquired. “Only, I just caught you killing Ivy, and that you plan to do the same thing to me?” 

“Your majesty. It, it’s not how it looks. I was just, just…” she tailed off lamely. 

“IT WAS EXACTLY HOW IT LOOKS!” I screamed at her. “YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT GIRL! FOR THAT YOU ARE BANISHED. GET OUT!” I screeched. “GET OUT!” I howled again when she did not move. 

“Mark my words.” Sabriel shrieked, as she launched herself into the air, “You will get what is coming to you, and I will be the one to deliver it.” With that, and a flurry and rustle of motion, she was gone. 

I collapsed on the ground, letting all of the pain and hurt wash over me. When I was done with crying, I straiten my back and stood up. I had to warn my father. A war was coming, and we would need every single dead soul out there, fighting for the Under-World. Our realm was in danger, and we have to protect it. Without another thought, I transported myself out of the bell tower.