chapter 3

Hey guys! I'm back! Hope you enjoy the newest chapter! :) guys, I just want to let you know, when I'm upset or something I probably won't write, but if I do then that's a bonus for you.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
*Mikayla's POV*

After I left Alyssa's house I wanted to get some food so I went to McDonalds before heading home. I am going to tell Jacob, but I want to tell him in a creative way. So what I'm going to do is arrange the apps in his home screen into a certain order that spells baby. Then I'm going to put a pregnant lady as the lock screen. Then make a dinner with baby back ribs, baby corn, and baby carrots. Hopefully he notices.

I walk into the living room where Jacob is sprawled out on the couch with the dog. Jacobs phone was on the coffee table so I grab it and sit on a chair. When I'm done I put his phone on the table and Start dinner.

I take the food and put it on two plates and put them on the table with two glasses of sprite. I'm walking into the Hallway when I'm stopped by Rockey. "Hey buddy" I say while ruffling his fur and going to the living room.

I walk into the living room and he's awake playing on his phone. "Hey," he says, then drags his fingers through his hair. "Did you change my lock screen on my phone?"

"I don't know.. Did I?" I say with a smirk. "Dinners ready by the way."

Five minutes later we're eating dinner and he hasn't noticed a thing. God boys are retarded .

"We are?" He says with a raised eyebrow. I guess I voiced my thoughts. "What? Is there something I should know?"

Well I guess I'll just have to give him the test I took. "One minute." I say then get up and put the test in a small box. Then give it to him.

He opens it then pulls it out and looks at it, then up at then laughs. "Is this a joke?"

"No." I say looking at the floor.

He gets up and comes over to me then envelopes me into a hug. We just sit there, like this for like 5 minutes before he pulls back with a smile. "This better not be some bad joke."

"Its not,"

By the time we're done talking about it we decided we needed to move since the place we're in now has only one room.

As I'm getting to my bedroom I remember I have an interview tomorrow at twelve, so I go to my bedroom and lay down. It doesn't take long before I'm sound asleep in Jacobs arms.

***

I wake up to my alarm get up take a shower and now I'm looking into my closet for something to wear. I look around and I settle on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white button up blouse, and some grey ankle high boots.

Once I'm done I grab a muffin and head to my interview.

***

I pull into the drive way and take a deep breath get out and walk inside.

I walk up to the lady behind the desk, "Um, hi I'm here for my interview." I say with a nice warm smile.

"Um, miss you're going to have to wait you're turn." She says in a rude manner. I already don't like her.

"Okay," I mutter under my breath, then go sit on a chair. I pull out my phone and start playing games.

I guess time flew by because after about 10 minutes a man came out letting me know it was my turn for my interview. I step into the office and take a seat.

"I'm Bruce Wang" he says with a warm smile. He holds out a hand for me to shake and I shake it. He sits in his desk chair and holds a clipboard in his hand. "So, tell me. What made you want to become a social worker?" He asks.

"Well, when I was younger I was abused by my father, and my mother..... She left me." I respond. As I bring it up I start remembering all the horrible things.

"Why do you want this job?" He asks.

"Because I want to give kids the help It took me so long to get." I say with a smile.

He asks me more questions and then I can leave to go home. Before I left he asked if I was expecting and I gave him an honest answer.

"How'd you know?" I asked with a puzzled face,

"Its just another question I'm supposed to ask." He says with a smirk.

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%$%#%#%$#
Hey guys! I gave you a longer chapter sorry its still not as long as you'd like it but you're just going to have to deal with it until I get more ideas. :)
Also, if you want to talk to me on kik look up, Deda868 and I'd be happy to talk through Skype too, so add me at cutiemark11 (Yes I do LOVE MLP)
Thanks for reading!

-D