chapter 11:

(Michael's p.o.v.)

"Mom please." I said agitated as my mom kept redoing my tie until she thought it looked absolutely perfect. She stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"Michael you look so handsome!" she said trying to take a picture of me. *sigh*. I ran back up to my room to go grab the corsage I got for (y/n). I took one last glance in the mirror and made sure everything looked descent- I really hope (y/n) likes it.

I headed down the stairs and said one last goodbye to my mother before jumping in my Mercedes Benz to head over to (y/n)'s house. When I arrived, I hesitantly knocked on the door and shortly after her mother opened it.

"Michael, that's your name right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, Michael, you look very handsome tonight!"

I smiled shyly and soon there she was, beautiful as ever.

(your p.o.v.)

As I slowly stepped down the stairs in my long silver sequined dress, trying not to fall in my heels, my eyes widened at the handsome boy staring back at me, his adorable dimple flashing. He was wearing a red silk shirt with a black tuxedo. The tux had belts grazing his legs, just like the leather pants I saw him in last Saturday. Even his jacket had some buckles.

"Michael you look amazing!" I said basically drooling. He smiled wide and fiddled in his pocket pulling out a corsage. He grabbed my hand shyly and placed the corsage on before looking into my eyes and saying "You look so beautiful tonight." I managed to get out a shy "thank you".

We headed out the door and towards his car as we drove along the roads to prom. It was being held in some catering hall, which was only a few miles away from where I lived. When we arrived, he opened the door for me like the gentleman I knew he was. We interlocked hands, and I could tell he was nervous. Before we reached the door I stopped, and pulling him closer said,

"Michael, don't be nervous. You look insanely handsome, and it doesn't matter what they say, because they're stupid, ignorant teens. They don't know how much of a beautiful person you are, like I do. So when you walk in there, walk in like you own the place. Step in with the confidence you used to save me." He stood there for a second staring into my eyes, and suddenly kissed my cheek. Without saying a word to me, I knew he needed to hear that, and I knew he felt more relaxed. As we walked in, the place was booming with music, and sweaty dancing bodies everywhere.