Chapter 13

Your p.o.v.

Prom was officially over. After saying goodbye to all my friends, I met up with Michael at his car in the dimly lit parking lot.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked gazing into his chocolate eyes. He giggled and said,

"Girl, just get in the car."

I was kind of excited, I mean, where was he gonna take me, and what was he going to do? I wasn't tired at all- yet it was already midnight.

I turned on the radio and turned it full blast.

"BUT YOU'RE A GOOD GIRLLLLL" I was basically screaming to the world, as "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke came on the radio. Michael was laughing hysterically as I was receiving stares from the passing cars. I couldn't stop laughing either, I felt like I had known Michael forever, and I was completely free to do what I wanted with him because he wouldn't judge me or think I'm too weird.

We finally arrived to the destination- it was my house...

"Oh" I said kind of disappointed that we weren't at some romantic park or something.

"What, you think it's over cuz were at your house?" He chuckled. I was puzzled.

"Your parents don't come home until maybe 6am right? They work the night shift at the hospital right?" He asked grinning. "So, there's no one home, it's late, and we're all alone... What to do, what to do..."