chapter 6

Chapter six:

(your p.o.v.)

"Hey girl what you runnin' for?" they said sounding very close to me. I was panting so much, and running in heels was killing my feet. I suddenly felt someone grab my arm when they roughly turned me around to face them.

"Let go of me, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled trying to get out of their grip. But that seemed to turn them on. One of them began to try and pull my purse away from me, and I immediately slapped him across the face, and tried yet again to run away, but they wouldn't let me go.

"Look boys we've caught a bad bitch" said whom I assumed to be the leader of the group. The three of them laughed at me, as looked at them in disgust.

"HELP HELP!!" I screamed louder than I had probably ever screamed in my life. I was in so much pain as the two guys who were holding me down pulled my arms behind my back, keeping me completely immobile. Then out of nowhere I saw a motorcycle come up quickly towards us.

"Hey, leave her alone" the guy riding the motorcycle yelled out. The guy was wearing all black, buckles grazed his legs, and his hips; he was wearing a motorcycle style jacket which also contained buckles. His black hair was long and extremely curly; he looked like a total badass. The three guys holding me seemed to be in shock that someone had caught them, or they either knew the man riding the motorcycle, I don't know, but I did notice that they loosened their grip on me.

"Come on girl, I'll take you home" said this savior of a motorcycle guy. I broke free from their grip and immediately ran towards the bike. I looked at the guy on the motorcycle, his face was sweet and welcoming as he flashed a gorgeous smile at me... Damn, this guy is really sexy. I hopped on the back of his motorcycle and told him where I lived, and we were off.