chapter 7

He parked his motorcycle in front of my house, and got off first, and helped me get off. He walked me to my front door. Before entering my house, I turned around to him and said smiling,
"Thanks so much, you saved my life."
He laughed and said "Oh haha no problem! I just hate when that kind of thing happens, it really needs to stop. But are you ok?"
"Umm, yeah, yeah, I'm fine... Well I guess I better go, it's getting late." I said really not wanting to go. He seemed super sweet and bad at the same time, which was basically perfection in my book. He was so hot, and gosh I was beginning to get lost in his chocolate brown eyes.
"I guess you- oh never mind, I better get going too." He said smiling at the ground. As he turned around to leave I said,
"Oh, wait! What's your name? I forgot to ask." I smiled at him.
"Daryl, but I prefer it when people call me Michael, my middle name. I-I already know you. I've seen you in school."
I was in complete shock. I thought he was joking at first. Daryl? The nerdy kid who was always late? No way. That's not even possible. I've never heard him say anything more than answering in class. I mean their voices were similar, but no. This guy was so confident, and Daryl was so awkward and shy!
"You go to my school?" I questioned.
"Yeah. I don't do much un-unless you count actually learning." He said blushing.
"Well, thanks so much Daryl, that was really sweet of you, and umm if you ever need anything at school, I owe you one."
"See you Monday" he said.
I ran inside, took off my shoes and changed into some sweatpants and a tank, laid on my bed and dreamed about Daryl, the biker, yet nerdy boy I think I am falling in love with.