"Though Guy" Gets On My Nerves

“Here you are. Enjoy.” I left as soon as I put down their order but Yongguk opened his mouth again.

“Where are the other staffs? Are you the only one?” Taking a spoonful of the spaghetti.

“Anyeo. I’m not the only one but they’re shy, I guess. They’re a fan, which is why they’re hiding. The girls are putting on make-up and the boys are combing their hair and I-don’t-know-why-I’m-telling-you-this.” I awkwardly smile and breathed heavily.

“If you need anything else, just call me, or my manager.” I left hurriedly, feeling embarrassed.

What did I say?

Minutes pass and Yongguk called me. I went over and nicely asked what’s wrong.

“We would like to order some ice-cream. As a dessert.” He looks at me then smiles.

“Wait a minute. I’m just going to take the menu.” I was ready to leave but Himchan, as I assume, opened his mouth for the first time.

“No need. We all want chocolate flavour with strawberry, too.” He landed a smile and I have to admit, just like Jisu says, he’s cute.

“Is that it? Are you sure?” I looked at Himchan with my eyebrows up.

“Yes. We are sure.” Instead, Yongguk replied.

I rolled my eyes. “Nae. Coming right up.”

I went to the kitchen and told the chef what they ordered. 2 guy staffs went to their table to take the plates away for the dessert. I waited for the ice-cream to come and as I waited, I looked at them. They were laughing and looking cool just by drinking water. As I was drooling, Daehyun caught me and so, I looked away, reached for my phone and pretend to talk with someone when there's no one.

"Oh yes, sure. Yeah that would be cool."

“Here you go.” Siho said. “Who are you talking to?" He looked confuse.

"Oh. Just...you know..a friend."  I put my phone back to my pocket.

"Are they friendly?" He stared heavily at B.A.P.

“At some point, they are but Yongguk get on my nerves.” I took the tray and was ready to leave.

"Wait. What do you mean?” With his eyebrows up.

“Uh…What did I say again?” I tried to avoid the question not knowing what the answer is.

“Nothing. Those things are melting. You don’t want our manager to fire you, right?”

“Right, right. You kept asking me question, you…you…” I looked at the tray and the ice-cream starts to melt. “Geez…forget it.” I walked to their table, put down the ice-cream. “Enjoy.” I smiled and Yongguk opened his mouth, AGAIN.

“Where are the other staffs?” I turn around, getting annoyed.

“I told you earlier…” calming myself down, “…they’re at the kitchen, making themselves pretty.” I keep calming myself but I couldn’t. I turn around again after forcing myself to smile.

What the hell is wrong with that guy?

There weren’t many people when B.A.P wasn’t here earlier but now the place is full. I know they only came for B.A.P but what they don’t know is, B.A.P is leaving soon. I went to the kitchen to ask for some help and Hyejin suddenly ran towards me. She tripped onto something and holds onto my arms. I almost fell, too as she was holding my arms but luckily; someone grabbed my wrist and helped the both of us to stand up.