F i v e

Today had proved to show good weather, but that didn't mean it'd create a cloud of a good mood. I have begun getting tired of the same music in my ipod, once giving me goosebumps with every beat, and now being nothing but annoyance by how much I've listened to it. I look down at my hand and feel my palm. I curse at myself for such stupidity and head to the bathroom.
"Why can't I be a raccoon?" I ask myself in the mirror and I see how I forgot to remove my makeup. It smeared in all the wrong places and made me seem like a grunge wannabe. I fixed the mess of my face and headed off to school, having only a small breakfast of an apple and chosen the first clothes I saw in view, one having a ketchup stain from last week. Honestly you'd think I'd be more neater, but what can I say, good weather can't make everything peachy.
I was late to first period, taking my time, eating a sandwich casually with every step I took. I have lost all interest in doing anything today. I was just aiming to avoid detention at all cost, and get to class without running into Mr.Adiar. I don't get myself involved with the concept of "emotions" towards someone, especially not a teacher. In most times when I feel overwhelmed by a person, I can't help but hate them. I hate them for not letting me think straight, I hate them for messing with me even if they don't realize it, I hate them because I can't like anyone when I can barely like myself.