Part I : Airport

5 Years from now .... Year 2021 present time..

Shyra and Lyn are both my roommates. I considered them as my sisters and bestfriends. We are a huge fan of EXO in our college days to the fact that they are in our daily basis. Day can't pass without watching and talking about them. AKA Die hard fangirl. But as time goes by..There are things that needs to prioritize..Time might change a person.

Suddenly, we totally forgot them

As of now, we have the best days of our life. We are in our mid-20's. A degree holder and have our stable job. Lyn is now a Licensed Electric Engineer while both shyra and I becomes a Licensed Architect. If there's a will, theres a way. kyaaa never give up like us. hahaha

(Sept 2, 2021) It is Lyn's birthday. Shyra and I were planning to surprise her by having a two-week trip to South Korea. we are planning on going there since college days. So now it's gonna be real. Kyaaa I call her and she quickly answer it.

(Yaahh... Where the hell are you Lyn!! shyra and I are waiting for you like forever. Even forever doesn't exist. Aigoo.. You better come here fast!) I keep a straight face behind a funny moment cause I cant imagine what Lyn would react if she knew were going to travel in South korea.

(You should bring some clothes that fits for a week. Okay? Were gonna have lots of fun, Okay.? ) I said.

(Hey Mary Jane, Why are you there? Where the hell are we going ?) She ask as if she not knew about traveling.

(All you have to do is bring with you alot of clothes okay? You'll gonna find out when you arrive in here. :D We are just waiting for you at the entrance. Okay? Im gonna hang up.)

After an hour....outside of an Airport.

Shyra: Hey Lyn Quinto! HAHA were glad you make it in here. I mean Ate Lyn !

Lyn:  Yah!! Look at you! As if were in a same age. Im still older than you okay? Stop messing around, kyaaaa kidding!!!

Me: HAHA There you are. (I gave her a plane ticket and suddenly her small eyes became bigger as she read it. I knew its gonna happen kyaa)

Lyn: What's this?! Jinja?! Is this real? Is this your gift to me?! Omo... What a rich bitches!! HAHA I just cant believe this...Aigoo...

Me: yes! That's real. Are we that dumb to make a fake ticket?.  Oh come on.. Were not gonna do that. Maybe next time. Kyaaa you just gave me an idea.. I bet you really impressed to us.. With that look in your face.. Aigoo.. We are just awesome friends... kyaa... Yieee! (Friendship goals just in. kyaaaa! Successful Surprise.)

Shyra: We just thought that our schedule is not that tight and at the same time its your birthday.. So weve come into this decision.. Besides its our travel goals.. Right? HAHA

She immediately gave us a hug real tight right after Shyra replied at her... Her arms are long and skinny that keeps us all hugging. Kyaaa I just cant breathe from that hug..

Lyn: yieeeee thank you so much guys!!! You dont know how happy i am right now.. I know that were gonna travel but out of the country  didnt even occur in my mind. I thought that It is just a local travel but not? Kyaa its south korea! This means that you both really love me. aigooo.. (she's giving me chills because of her awkward aegyo.. aigoooo)

Me: Aigoo,..Calm down girl! HAHA You're gonna pay for it!! Bwahahaha

(Then suddenly her expression change. She pouted)

Me: Well that was just a joke. Dont worry. Kyaa.. Before anything happen we should go in and check-in our heavy baggage.

Shyra: Lets go!!! im so excited for this!!! HAHA

Me: Owww before we forgot..

Me and Shyra: Happy Birthday Lyn!! :D (We greet her with full voice ! )

Lyn: Yieee thank you! I thought you both really forgot to......Kyaaa Kamsahamnida Chingu!Kyaa let's go !

We already checked-in our baggage then wait for an hour.. As usual, The flight got delayed because of traffic in runway.. eotteoke. Only in the Philippines... Then something occur in my mind,. What the heck?! I dont have any plans for our tour. I should have an itinerary for this.. So I immediately scan some magazines bout the korean tourism.. aigoo.. I've just read about N. Seoul Tower and Coex Atrium. It is really going to be fun! To have more informations I google it..