Part 6: Tour Guide

All of the memories that fades haunts me every time I stare at the faces that I used to love. At the back of my mind wants to forget but my heart wants it.

As we headed back in our hotel. I check my phone then unknown number calling me.

("Hi MJ, It's me Junmyeon. :D We've just arrived here in our dorm. Thanks for the fun meal earlier. Hope to see you all again very soon. )

Eotteoke.?! :D He's calling me. I'm freaking out like a kid that won a fight over some toy.

Earlier that day, before we separated ways, Junmyeon ask for my number and yeah. I don't really assume that he would text me right after we've met. I'm so damn lucky.

("Komawo for being friendly with us. It's our first day here." )

Then I hear some voices. Who's that hyung? Is that Lyn? Let me talk to her. I heard what chanyeol says. waaaaa he keeps asking about lyn.

Aniyo. It's MJ. Call her if you want to talk with her. He replied to him using his voice leader. It was really sexy. HAHA I can't help to fall in love again.. Stop it. stop it MJ. There is no way.

("Mian for the loud noises.You were really nice to us so we didn't hesitate to communicate to all of you. If you don't have any plans for tomorrow. Maybe we can give you a tour around here.")

As a sign of gratitude, they want us to give a tour around and who wouldn't agree with these creatures. HAHA They are not that kind of busy like before. They were considered as seniors in they're agency SMTown.

("Ok ok. We would love to. See you tomorrow." )

("Then it settled. See you all tomorrow. Ara? Goodnight MJ.")

The line went dead...

The kilig is still there to the fact that I goosebump just remembering what happen earlier.. kyaaaaa (I like this song :D Hope you listen to it HAHA)

..................

Shyra: Wow! What a nice view in here! She's taking a picture of it.

We're in Namsan Tower. It's one of the popular place so they took us here. We were with 4 of them. Chanyeol, Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol: Kaja! (waaa I saw that he grab Lyn's arm to get closer

Chanyeol: Kaja! (waaa I saw that he grab Lyn's arm to get closer. He's literally flirting with Lyn as if they were a couple! yaaaaa... Ninja moves of yoda ! Then suddenly I saw her face was red as tomato! She's really blushing. I can't help but the kilig is real! WAAA kayo na talaga! HAHA FYI! Chanyeol is her bias so that means Lyn was like Totoo ba talaga to.? OMYGOSH! HAHA)