Part 2: Incheon Airport

South Korean Time : 3pm

Location : Incheon Airport

That moment when you just want to stare and appreciate this place. The feeling is surreal when we arrived. It really has a different vibe compare to NAIA. This proves why we are one of the worst airport in the world. The structure and facility itself is really bothering. Nasaan ang hustisya.? HAHAHA

 While walking, we saw a bunch of teenagers holding a banner

While walking, we saw a bunch of teenagers holding a banner. Koreans are really good when it comes to fashion. Some of them have their own big cameras, DSLR, and Polaroid.Yeah rich kids. Paparazzi alert! kyaa. I bet someone famous or big star will arrive. Kids nowadays are like this. aigoo. I keep on looking at their banners but then I just ditch it coz its all bunch of kpopstars.

As you know, this is the first time together to go out of the country. We didnt hesitate on taking alot of pictures. Lyn bring out her monopod. its more better because of the beautiful background. Different angles, shots and post. kyaa.. Selfie stuff. But then I notice alot of people are looking at us as if we were causing a noise or disturbance at them. After that embarassment I decided not to join them. but they didnt stop, i looked at them like what the heck are we doin' HAHA.

Me: Woi! what now guys?! Is it really what we are really just do? come on guys, we have plenty of time later for this.. But now we better go to our hotel. (I whispered at them because people are starting to stare at us. Like duh.. HAHA Medyo nakakahiya na.. )

Well they didnt stop as if no one really cares what I just said. back to you MJ wew..As always.Aigoo..I just ditch the both of them and use my handphone to gather informations about tourist destinations. Stuff like that are essential when you're out of the country. After that I go back at them. They still cant stop it unless.....

Me: Ok ok. if you dont want to listen to me then ok. I understand it. Lets just go in our own ok? see you soon when you both finish that ....I'll just see you in the Philippines...

(It worked. They stare at me and stop. I said it in a sarcastic way. Do i really need to use this type of method for them to listen?.. I was about to explain what I did but then Lyn interrupted.)

Lyn: Sorry na MJ, I just cant take away all the excitement that happening to me...Total Shock.. hahaa.. I still can't believe that we're here. besides, Its my birthday so you better be good to me ok? You should not get angry at me ..HAHA

Kyaaaa how can I be mad to her..It's her birthday then I realize that I was too sensitive.Even little things like this..We shouldnt argue in this type of problem..We are here to relax.. HAHA calm down na ok.

Shyra: Ate, tama na yan. calm down ok? hahaha... by the way ate whats our itinerary or schedule for today??? Kyaaaa Where should we eat?? We havent eat lunch yet....I'm starving...

Me: Ok ok...HAHA well I apologize for my actions... I over-react earlier....Maybe its the jetlag effect.. Youre right Shyra.. We should eat.. I'm craving for ramen..This country is known for their ramen and the weather...Its perfect!!

Shyra: Omo!! Youre a genius!! Im so excited for it! I imagine eating it right now... kyaaaa (I admit I love eating! Kyaaa theres no doubt about it..Physically...kyaaa..That was just in my college days...This happy kid will gonna have a happy tummy as well.)

Me: But before that, We should head first at our hotel and leave the baggage we have. Its too heavy and hassle.... (Actually we brought plenty of stuff so it means we have a lot of baggage. Word of advice: Its better to have an extra than missing one. kyaaa.. )

Lyn: ok ok let's do this! so excited ! (Kyaa she's like a kid.. I don't know why I'm friends with this kind of people. haha kidding. I gonna still aim for my cool image.)

As we go out of the airport. You can see the different vibe that only in other country can gave... I felt the cold and breezy air... I quickly take out my thick jacket and use it...It is really one of the necessity here...I saw the line-up cab that airports have and we go to the hotel we are staying in near airport... Kyaaa this hotel is kinda classy at the same time affordable.. I totally like it..After an hour we decided to go out and find the best noodle house!!!!we cant wait to have it!!.. 😂😂😂😂