Part 5: The First Actual Interaction

I felt the rapid heartbeat inside me

I felt the rapid heartbeat inside me. Ewan ko kung anong aura yung dumating pero ang lakas ng dating nila grabe.. Medyo kinikilig ako but then hindi ko pinapahalata and I act as if nothing bothers me. I paused from eating HAHAHA and ask Lyn. Super awkward kasi nung kilos nila Shyra at Lyn. Ako na yung nahihiya sa image namin. Char! hahaha

Me: Lyn? Yung totoo? Hindi niyo ba masyadong gusto yung foods dito? (Syempre kunwari na about sa food yung distraction nila. HAHA wala na kasi akong matanong na maayos.Pabulong na sabi ko kay Lyn habang nakatitig lang sya at Shyra sa mga kasama namin.)

Lyn: Ha? ha? Sorry di ko narinig yung sinabi mo. ( Medyo distracted sya sa kanila. Yung tipong hindi nalilihis yung tingin niya. HAHAHAHA Nakakadistract naman talaga e.)

Me: Ow. Nevermind..(Keeping my cool image) HAHA

As a sign of my casual act I smile at them as if nothing bothers me syempre nagpaka friendly rin ang datingan ng mga kaibigan kong nai-starstruck and they replied a bow to us.

Unknown Guy: Thank you for the seat. (Habang nag bo-bow parin sya at mga kasama niya)

Lyn: No problem! no problem ( Syempre nagbow din si ate girl at Shyra)

After a few minutes....Yung food nila dumating na rin... So finally they take off their facemask!!!! WAAAAAA yun nalang yung nasabi ko kasi parang may sparks sa mata ko na kaganapan. hoooooo.. at napatingin ako kina Lyn na nakatunganga din sa kanila. Grabe makikita mo sa mata nila yung kilig factor sa mga pagod nilang katawan. HAHAHA

They were actually six handsome fine men! HAHA Black-hair and a blonde-hair guy. The guy that seating beside me is very pretty. His face is literally feminine, para siyang girl. HAHA I don't know pero he's really trying to get my attention! I assume it by always looking at me. Hayyy naku feeling ako no? HAHA

Then guy that we call "Unknown guy" has a manly looking guy! I don't know but he reminds me of anime. He's like the leading character in anime. He was seating beside Lyn who was actually giggling at that time because of too much kilig. May sparks daw kasi sila since they've met. HAHA

The snob looking guy is seating right next to the model-like guy in front of Shyra. He has a heart-shaped lips that every woman wants.. Waaa he's really blessed because of that. HAHA.

First time ko yatang makakita ng mga human size na mannequin dahil sa kinis and perfect face nila. Ewan ko pero sobrang familiar nung mga faces nila. It's like I've seen them before. Hindi ko maalala kung saan ko sila nakita or maybe they have the same faces here kaya biglang naisip ko na kilala ko sila.

Yung kasama ni unknown guy na blonde hair is trying to break the awkward feeling of us by dropping questions.

So where are you from ?

Lyn: Uhm. We are tourist from the Philippines. she replied.

Ow. P-ilipin? yahhh!! I know that!! I remember one of the songs from your country.

Lyn: Really?

Nagulat ako kay blonde-guy. ang galing naman niya na may alam siya about our songs. hahaha

So you guys really don't know us? The voice was coming to the guy seating beside me as if he's annoyed.

Then I started to think about what he said. Do we need to know them before going here? are they popular or something? And suddenly Shyra grabbed my arm for me to see the picture that she was holding.

I looked at her and she was about to cry. I don't know why. So finally I took it and saw the faces that I used to love. Faces that I forgot. I hold it in. I just hold my breath from screaming inside. Lyn decided to check it.

Shyra: It was them Lyn!! Do you remember our college days! That time na na-hooked tayo sa kpop ?! HUHU

Lyn: Omo... You're right! (She look like a crazy person that checking the picture at the same time to the guys that decided to sit with us.)

I remembered their faces and double check it.! Surreal. We are having a meal with the hallyu stars EXO. It's like the past comes back haunting us! HAHAHA Di ko talaga kinakaya..

They we're smiling at us. As if they knew already what we are talking about. They were famous and we can't help to get intimidated now that we know who they are. HAHA

(I'm currently watching this drama! :D Yung meaning nung song swak na swak e ! ) HAHA

(Mian for not saying their names :D  We were actually with Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Lay. Love of my life! HAHA My biases!) 

We continue to chat with them. Asking us personal informations and stuff about our work. It continue for like 4 hours. WAAAA ... It feels like they are comfortable with us. 

Chanyeol: What is it like to be an architect? Is it really hard to design a structure ?  (As usual him always curious about things)

Shyra: Yeah. It's really hard and less sleep but we already used to it oppa :D (Smiling at them and her cheeks become big like baozi HAHA) 

Aigooo....Kyungsoo was really trying to communicate with us then shyra smiled at him and he was like avoid to look at her. Yahhh I think kyungsoo is being shy or what.  .. FYI. Kyungsoo is her bias. So it makes her kilig.  HAHAHA. 

Me: And we love our job ! (I actually give them a thumbs up that makes them laugh so hard. At first I want to be like Kris that has a cold personality yahhh  I don't know but my image is now ruined...) Lupa lamunin niyo na ako. Jebal .. 

Lyn: Who the hell are you? HAHA Are you sick or what?! (She was surprised by how I act.) 

Then Chanyeol interrupted her by asking questions ..

Chanyeol: So how about you lyn? I mean your job? (Asking her with his charming smile)

Lyn: Yeah...Uhm. It's same with them. But for me, It's not my dream job but then I as time goes by. I started to like it. 

I feel the kilig to the both of them. The feels coming from the eyes of Lyn while looking at Chanyeol. 

..............

Then we have the chance to have selcas with all of them. HAHA then we said our goodbye and go back to our hotel. 

What a tiring day but It was fun because we got to meet and have a meal with those people that really gives me chill before whenever I watch their shows on my pc.