Part 8: After shock

I did remember the things that happened last night

I did remember the things that happened last night. It only leaves me with a question, where am I? What the heck? I really don't have any idea why I'm wearing only this.? The after shock began to affect me. My head still hurts. I look around the room and I think its a men's room. Kyaaa. I really am shock right now, mentally knowing that I'm in a mens room wearing this.........Aigoo..

I saw my sling bag at the table. I grabbed it and bring out my phone. I saw alot of pictures and selcas with sehun. That wacky posts...kyaaa he's really handsome..I continue browsing my phone then I saw a picture. I have a selca with him. Aigoo I didn't remember I did this...

then someone knock the door and open it. Lyn showed up.Finally someone that I know is here. Shes gonna be the answer to all my questions. She brought a porridge and glass of water.

Lyn: MJ?! Are you okay? Do you still feel dizzy? What the heck is wrong with you? Do you remember anything?

I am literally shock at her by throwing a lot of questions as if I've done many wrong things last night. Im like a criminal or something...kyaaa... From what i'm wearing right now it seems that I really done very wrong last night. I don't know what gonna say. She seems really worried about me. Aigoo my friend. mianhae. but then I have my own questions that needs an answer.

Me: Calm down Lyn. I'm okay now. I did remember but not all of it. By the way, I should be the one asking?! where are we right now? Why am I wearing only this?! Is something weird happen last night that I shouldn't done ????? ( She just leave me with a smirked and started talking)

Lyn: Actually, last night was really an epic fail. 😂😂😂 (Shes laughing? did Ive done really terrible things last night?aigoo.... i'm very curious right now.)

Lyn: You are like a different person. You flirt with junmyeon while we were in their car. I don't know why you did that. We were totally shocked when you do that. Even Yixing, He just stare at you while laughing. And we saw xiumin's eyes became bigger just by looking at the both of you.✌🏻️ Some of them were speechless. shyra and I are the ones who take away all your embarrassment because that time You don't have any sort of that.

Me: What are you talking about?! Why are you laughing so hard huh?! How did I flirt with him? What is his reaction bout that? Give me a specific detail of what happened after junmyeon gave me a lift. (Omo, Unconsciously I flirt with him? aigooo... that stupid alcohol makes me do it....kyaaa deep inside I'm more of curious bout what he react to that. 😂😂)

Lyn: Uhm, You remember that he gave you a piggy back ride right? 😂😂😂 After that moment, both of you are sitting at the back. you keep on holding his ears while whispering something that contains alien words. I don't know what the hell are you saying at him. It tickles him and makes him create a weird sound. It seems that he was just holding his patience longer. aigooooo we try to keep a straight face for him not to notice. He might get pissed off. but suddenly we cant resist that awkward face of junmyeon. Chanyeolie is laughing while clapping his hands...HAHAHA Aigoo. After that......