Part 10: Peculiar Mind

[ Shyra's Point of View ]

It was right after Lyn and MJ head back to their rooms.....

As they headed back in their rooms my phone rang. Its him. kyaaaaa

(Hello?) I answered it.

(Its me, I need to talk to you in personal. Tell me the address of your hotel..) His voice makes me nervous as well as his words.. Omo..

(Gwaenchana. I'll just go to your dorm. You might be tired from your schedule.)

(No. Its late.. Just wait for me there. okay?) Kyaaa my heart skip a beat listening to his concerns..

(Okay..I'll just text the address..) Then I hung up...

After a while..

There was a knock on the door and kyungsoo appears in front of me. He did really come. I offer him a drink as we head inside. suddenly I remember about our girl talk stuff. is he making a move on me? haha Nice try kyungsoo. haha as the awkward silent goes on I look at him and said.

Me: Uhm.. What do you want to talk about? ( Aigoo.. This hotel vibe gave chills to the both of us. Wae?! Why do we have to be alone in one room..)

Kyungsoo: By the way, you left your purse in our dorm last time. (He handed my purse that I thought stolen from me. aigoo. thank goodness. suddenly he muttered.) Sorry for my actions towards you. I just dont know how to express myself.

(Before I even replied I felt the after shock of alcohol inside my body. Without any hesitation I quickly go to bathroom.)

Kyungsoo: Yahh!? Shyra? Are you okay?? Are you sick? (He said while knocking on the door)

Me: Wait a minute. I think I'm gonna throw up.

Kyungsoo: I think you need this.. (He open the door and gave me a bottle of water. Aigoo, Despite of his minimal gestures I really appreciate it. Kyaaaa) I'll just wait here. (Then he close the door again)

After a few minutes I heard MJ's voice. omo.? maybe she might get the wrong idea....I peek at them and notice her wearing only that while talking to kyungsoo...Is she trying to seduce him? I think he's enjoying the view...tsktsk..So I decided to approach MJ and we both head to bathroom.

After a few minutes....

MJ and Junmyeon left.. It's us alone again.. Suddenly I felt his warm hands as he tapped me on my right shoulder. He looked at me and smile.