Part 11: Stronger

Sorry for the late update ;) hope you like this part!! Please support the new winter album single "For Life"

I want to know your reactions.. Feel free to comment :) Thanks!!!

I open my eyes and saw an angel in disguise

I open my eyes and saw an angel in disguise. Its Junmyeon's bare face sleeping beside me. I just want to stare at him. aigoo his bunny milky skin makes me flutter. how handsome he is even sleeping. You only knew how it feels when u can finally sleep beside him. I tried holding his face but then he moved so I quickly pretend sleeping...

I didnt notice that I fell asleep while staring at him. I became conscious when I realized that he's not here anymore. I tried to find him but none of his existence showed up...I thought he'll wake me up before he went out but not..I realized that it is not my room...I quickly go back to my room and luckily shyra is still sleeping..She didnt notice that I slept in her room...

After doing my morning rituals..I came back to Shyra's room just to pick my phone.. Suddenly I found a note left at the table. (Hi beautiful, you're to sleepy and I don't want to wake you up. I left and go to our schedule. see u later..) -Junmyeon  😱😍 kyaaa.. suddenly my mood change..so sweet of him..

Next morning...

We have only 5 days left before going back.. Aigoo..We have to do all the things we haven't done..Shyra and Lyn both left to do some shopping. I decided stay and just watch some korean drama..I was too lazy to do anything for today even checking all updates on my phone.After an hour, I notice a beep from my phone ..someones calling on my messenger....

(What are saying?! Are you being serious right now?) I said with a full voice mixed with excitement

(Yes! I have a photoshoot that will held there! kyaaa)

(Omo! Ok! Just update me ! See you here Bye. 🤗)

Then she hung up. Aigoo I didnt even see her for like years because of her tight schedule..At first I didnt even believe that she will be a famous model at the same time an architect..I quickly spread the news to shyra and lyn.. they were both excited about it!

After some time....Shyra and Lyn came back with a lot of bags with them. They both seem confused and quickly approach me..

Shyra: Ate. What did u do here alone? Are u okay? (She asked and it gave me alot of confusion. I just stared at her for a while before answering.)

Me: What?! Im okay 😊 In fact my morning is fantastic. HAHA I just decided to stay and watch.. (Yeah. They didnt know that Junmyeon stayed here last night.. Haha I was about to tell them but then Lyn abrupted)

Lyn: Didnt you check any news today?? (She was like interrogating me. Did I do something wrong again?)

Me: Should I look at it? What? Chill okay?! (My mood suddenly change because of their weird action. I get up from my slouch position and quickly grabbed my phone and check it.)