requests / about

Okay, take one.

Hello! You should know by now that this book is about the anime called "Osomatsu-san". It's really good in my case, and I highly recommend it! Though there are many sexual references in the anime, I suggest that you do not watch it with people who will not agree with those references.

I write :
character x character
character x reader (i can write their female versions too)
character x oc

Requests :
- smut is strictly forbidden
- you can share your ideas, I appreciate that you share them with me.
- I only do the sextuplets for the 'x reader', for the character x character, I can write for all.
- State the gender that you want your character or you to be, if you don't specify, I will just make you female like always.
- When you want a more specific story, state the episode that the story takes place in.
- You can request a character x OC, just make sure you send a picture, describe them and specify how you want your relationship with the character or a scenario of the both of you.

Themes for story :
- love/hate relationship
- light s&m (but not smut)
- a little fluff (i'm not good with fluff)
(( these are the ones that aren't very popular but I thought that I'd write them. ))

Things you should know :
- It takes me a while to write a story, since I study the characters more, the scenarios, and I correct my mistakes by rereading what I wrote a bunch of times.
- i take constructive criticism, I take your advices and I appreciate you taking your time to criticize my work. Thank you!
- I would usually credit the art cover used for the one-shot. Though when I can't find one that fits the one-shot, I would draw it! Though it's not digitally, I hope you would be okay with it.
- I also take constructive criticism for the art that is from me:)!

↓please comment your requests down there, I may not take all, but I will accept it. Thank you, and have a great day! ♡