Baseball Toy { 7MIH }

And it was...

A baseball toy!

You looked at Jyushimatsu, your best friend who you're in love with.

He was already inside the closet when you looked at his previous direction. Unpredictable as always.

"7 minutes, okay?" Asami shut  and locked the closet door since Totoko already passed out, she probably drank a whole bottle of wine and 7 beer cans.. You sat infront of Jyushimatsu, who was just smiling and being happy to be with you in the closet. You two are best friends after all.

He suddenly made a serious face and just... stared at you, like you were dead to him..

Then he suddenly kisses you. He tasted like chocolate, did he recently eat chocolate? Shit. You fucking love it, especially with him tasting like chocolate. As soon as you were kissing back, Jyushimatsu's hands were on your waist while yours were ruffling and playing with his hair.

He suddenly stops and pushes himself, still having his hands on your waist. "I love you, (y/n)!" He says, kissing again but gets interrupted by Totoko shouting before she opens the closet. Jyushimatsu and you stop kissing and get out of there.

"I love you too, Jyushi."

--

how is it?:^0?
??:0??

sorry if its uh

bad,, and short ,,
 anywayss~

Totty is next