Pink Phone { 7MIH }

thanks to okamikamu for suggesting this - hahaha made me laugh when I read this at school in the restroom. 

---

And it was...

A pink phone! 

"Seriously Totty?!" Osomatsu cried, you laughed a bit and Totty came closer. "S-sorry.. I didn't have anything else to put in.. hehe.." He laughed nervously as you handed him his phone. "You guys know the drill."  Asami smiled, once you two were inside, she shut  and locked the door. 

"(y/n)-chan~ Let's take a picture~   ♥" He smiled, you scooted over to him. He had his usual pose, a wink, a peace sign and a curved mouth. You had your /cutest/ smile that Totty liked, closed eyes and an open smile, you also added a peace sign. click! You two heard, and he checked the picture. "(y/n)-chan! You're so cute you know~" You hovered to him and checked the pic, you did think you looked a little cute. 'But you're cuter..' You thought as you were staring at him while he was staring at the photo. He suddenly turned to you and realized how close you two were.

He decided to close the gap between the two of you. His lips were soft and he was gentle.. You started kissing back and testing the sweet caramel you two recently ate, he probably tasted the white chocolate you ate a while ago too.. "mhm...(y/n)-chan~" He says in the middle, then he bit your bottom lip, making you shudder a bit. He started to deepen the kiss and you went with it, he was so natural. 'Has he done this before? He probably has..' you thought, your arms were draped around his neck, ruffling his hair a bit. His were moving up and down your back, he knew you loved it when he did that. As the kiss deepened, Totty's hands started going into your pink shirt, reaching for your bra. "Uhm.. You only have one more minute guys.." Asami knocked and said. Todomatsu didn't get to unhook your bra, but he reached it. The two of you separated and finally got a chance to catch your breath. "T-Totty.." You said, panting and sweating a bit. He looked at you and handed you his pink handkerchief. You took it and wiped your sweat away, then went near Todomatsu to wipe his. He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Thanks, (y/n)-chan~" You stood up and so did Totty, the door was finally opened by Asami and the others didn't really notice anything new about the two of you, so they continued just chatting and waiting for the next one.

- -  - - 

There'll be a one/two extra chapters of 7MIH! 

Thank you guys for reading this as always ♥♥♥

( also, can uh anyone make a new cover? If not, then that's fine I guess. But if any of you will, thank you!!♥♥♥  )