she made him a playa

he makes bitches cry for a livin. snaps warm necks, leaves petty and cruel tears to stain flushed cheeks. to stain the corners of dirty mouths. he made those ruby red lips dirty, so who made this silly boys mouth dirty? who latched their snarlin' and sultry teeth to his lips and bit poison into his glowing system?

she did, the girl with a mane of snakes that adorned her babydoll face. the girl with eyes glittering and soft dipped in blue, but silently a thrashing ocean drumming a havoc of storm onto an unsuspecting victim. onto a boy with a thrumming heart that pumps gold through veins. gold that she so desperately seeks, gold that she takes, gold that she steals.

leaves him dry and strung out and wanting pain to taint the world, to be at his fingertips burning and ready for unleashing, to hit everyone with the feeling that's raging and swelling his insides. that continues to beat at his bloody, broken heart which now pumps black through veins, ridden of the gold that made him beautiful.

he now taunts doll-faced girls at night, tugs on their throats with a cold palm and drains them of everything that they hold valuable. he steals their gold and farms black in their now bloody, broken hearts.

you shameful, broken boy. look what you've down now. her whisper is a haunting blade to his unsteady chest, makes his fingers curl.

be gone you whore, she cackles at his threat, her eyes wide and painted in a sadistic shade of blue. she doesn't stay long as the wind blows her away into another bed with a boy filled to the brim with gold.