Gotta love the pain in life.

"I want us to stay this close, and I don't want you to get hurt by some jerk. I'm gonna always protect you." Daniel looks at me with the most cutest look. He didn't want to let me go. I didn't want him to either. I wanted him to stay by my side. I wanted him to one day be mine. Even if it was a fairy tale dream that we could be together. "Come on, let's go eat." We smiled and grab the food heading up to apartment. Ryan was outside talking on the phone with someone. I swear if it was his ex, I was going to punch him. I loved the boy but damn. Daniel told me to go ahead and sit out the food, he was going to talk to Ryan. I walk inside, fixing our plates with food, and get us a few canned sodas. I sit on my couch eating my food, and drinking my soda, while watching Cyndago videos. Ryan and Daniel come in quietly. Something happened because they are never this quiet. I looked over at them in the kitchen. "So... What's new?" I said stuffing my face with rice. Daniel looks pissed and comes sits beside me. "He got back with her." My eyes widen. I turn around giving him the death stare. "What." Ryan looks away from me as he eats. "I'm kidding, Mark is going to meet up with us later." I punched Daniel in the side. "Don't do that, I was about to attack him." Daniel laughs and Ryan giggles in fear. "I was scared for my life for a split second."