Hangover

At dinner, I hung out with my friends and drank a little bit during so. Outside, we all said our goodbyes, and departed ways. Nogla, and Brain, both a little drunk that needed an escort, me, back to my apartment. Daniel and Ryan had went home. Something happened. I think Daniel didn't feel good, because he didn't hug me bye. As soon as we got back, Nogla and Brain laid in the guest room and went to sleep. I charged my phone, which had died. When it came back on, I texted Daniel.

To Daniel: 

Hey, goodnight. I miss you and I hope I see you tomorrow. 

I waited a few minutes. I didn't get anything back so I went to my gaming room. I sat at my computer browsing facebook, tumblr, wattpad. I was reading fanfictions of the Banana Bus Squad on wattpad and on tumblr. Even though they were my friends, it was funny to read this stuff. It makes it hard to talk to them sometimes because of just visioning this happening while we play games, or just chat. I enjoyed tumblr and its contents. The youtubers I know like it, too. After a hour of reading, and browsing, I finally went to bed. I didn't check my phone until I woke up. Apparently the guys went back to the house and drank... I mean a lot. I had sixty messages, and twenty missed calls and voice mails. 

All... from Daniel.