Waking Up

♬'In the land of Gods and Monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil. Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed. Shining like a fiery beacon.  You got that medicine I need. Fame, Liquor, Love, give it to me slowly. Put your hands on my waist, do it softly. Me and God, we don't get along so now I sing.'

My alarm clock went off. Waking me from the dream world of being with Daniel. 

Daniel stands in the doorway, smiling at me, breakfast made on two plates. A glass of orange juice, still cold on my nightstand. "Thank you handsome." I giggled, rubbing the sleepies out of my eyes. He smiled at me. I was to excited to see what he had cooked. Bacon, and eggs. They were delicious. He had put on my marvel  sleeping pants to walk around the apartment with. He didn't want the guys to act likes anything happened. "As far as they know, I slept on the couch." He said. "Good cover. Don't need to have the sex talk again." I giggled. "I made breakfast for them, too. They seem to really enjoy it. Are we going to PAX? Mark and Jack will be there. We can get in, too." I shook my head yes as I ate. "Hell yeah!! I'd love to go. The guys are going to PAX. So it will be a lot of fun having the gang together."