Sick Day

Chapter 10: Sick Day

*sam's pov*

Today is one of the days of the concert. But last night Niall got sick. He is now in bed while the other guys are practicing. The room we are in is a really big mess. "Niall you have to rest." He shook his, "No." I'm getting tired of this, it's getting so annoying. He won't rest, he won't get better. "I'm going to check on Heaven." He grabbed my arm, "Please don't leave me." "I'll be right back, I swear." I walked to Heaven's room but she wasn't there. I called her cell she answered. "Where are you?" She said she was with the boys, that's good. I went back to Niall's room. He was watching T.V. "I thought I told you to rest." "I couldn't." He replied, he pats the empty part of the bed motioning me to go next to him. I climb into the bed. I chuckle a little, "You know I'm going to get sick then I can't take care of you." He nodded and started watching T.V. and i went to take a shower.

                                                                                                      ****

*niall's pov*

I didn't want to be sick, but at the same time I didn't want to go on stage today. I just don't know why. Maybe it's 'cause I want to have some personal time with Sam. Every time we have a concert I never get to spend time with her. Then a phone rings, it was Sam's phone. I picked it up, "Hello?" I female voice replied, "Hey Sam." "Who is this?" "My name is Sarah Asher. Who's this." "Um, Niall Horan." "OH MY GOD. SERIOUSLY. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I heard Sam coming out of the shower. "Um, ok I gotta go now. Bye." Before I could hang up she asked, "Wait, why do you have Sam's phone?" I didn't reply. Sam popped her head out of the bathroom door, "Who are you talking to?" "Um, no one." I replied. I guess Sam said it loud enough for Sarah to hear, "Sam, is that you?"

*Sam's pov*

Who was Niall talking to? I decided to find out for myself. I walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "Niall why are you on my phone. Who are you talking to?" He didn't answer me. "Give me my phone." He hesitated for a second but ended up giving me back my phone. "Hello, who is this?" "Sam? It's me Sarah." "Sarah? Oh my god I missed you so much." "Niall why didn't you tell me who it was. "WAIT ARE YOU IN THE SAME ROOM WITH NIALL HORAN? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME." "There are a lot of things I haven't told you. Things like why I haven't called you or why me and Niall Horan are in the same room as each other." "Where are you?" Sarah asked. "In New York. Why?" "Because I'm at their concert in New York, but Niall isn't in stage. Where in New York are you?" "I'm at the closest hotel by the stadium." "SAM!" Niall was calling me. I blocked the phone so Sarah wouldn't hear. "WHAT!" "The guys are going to be back soon. Where is this friend of yours." "At the concert." "Did you tell her where you are." "Yeah." I went back talking to Sarah. "The concert just ended Sam, I'm coming to find you. BYE!" Just as I hung up, the rest of the guys came back. "Hey guys." "HEY!" The boys all said in sync. Just a couple of minutes after the boys went back to their beds someone came knocking at the door. Niall was asleep so I went to answer the door. "SARAH, what are you doing here?" Niall groaned. "Sam?" "Sarah let's talk outside. Why are you here?" "I NEED TO KNOW THE FACTS. WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH ONE DIRECTION."

*Sarah's pov*

Right now I just wanted to know everyone. "SAM I REALLY WANT TO KNOW." "Sarah," she said. "I don't know, there is so much to tell."

Thank you guys so much for reading my story, even though there are some people who are making fun of me. Chapter 11 will be on soon.