The Big Explanation

*Sam's pov*

"Sarah I'm a vampire. That's the reason I haven't been anywhere. I have been touring with One Direction after they turned me into a vampire. I've been dating Niall Horan." I was only half way and Sarah was gaping at me, eyes wide open. "Can I continue?" She nodded. Harry continued for me while I went to get a drink.

*Louis's pov*

"She has been with us a lot and she has become one of us." "BUT I WANT HER TO COME BACK TO US!" Sarah started complaining. Zayn was still being a grump with what happened a couple days ago. (Falling into a bath tub with naked, bonered Louis.) "Or maybe we can turn her too. So she will shut the hell up." "HEY!" Sarah said. "You know what I would really appreciate if Harry could bite me."

*Harry's pov*

Did I really just hear Sarah just say that. I guess she really does like me. "Sam, this new friend wants me to turn her. Is that okay with you?" "Sure" She said. I went over to Louis, "Lou can you get Zayn out of this room so me and Sarah could have some personal time together." "Hey." Sarah said.

*Sarah's pov*

OH MY GOD HARRY STYLES AND I ARE IN THE SAME ROOM! "So, um." "You said you wanted to be vampire right?" I nodded. "And you wanted me to turn you. Am I right?" I nodded again. "So are you going to turn, or not?" I asked Harry. He nodded. "Sarah you might feel dizzy after this. But can I turn you in my room?" "Sure?" We got into his room and he bit me. It was kind of painful but as long I got to be with One Direction and my best friend.

****

I woke up in a bed. I wasn't in my room or my bed. It was night time. "Harry!?" I said surprised. He was sleeping next to me. I thought to myself, this wasn't a dream at all. I really met One Direction, my best friend is a vampire, and now so am I. OH MY GOD! HARRY STYLES TURNED ME INTO A VAMPIRE! "Can you please calm down?" "But i wasn't saying anything." "I can hear your thoughts Cupcake." "OK." I hushed up and went back to sleep.