Getting to know the real Niall

*Niall's pov*

Sam was raged now. This isn't good at all. "SAM STOP." She ignored me. "SAM I SAID STOP." Now she got me into deep vamp mode. I ran to her and pulled her away from Zayn. " SAM SNAP OUT OF IT" "We need to tell you something, well I need to tell you something."

*Sam's pov*

I started calming down. "Wha... what do you mean?" Niall said, "I need to privately." "Why?" He ignored me and teleported me somewhere I've never been to before. "What just happened. We were....." I got rudely interrupted by Niall.

*Niall's pov*

"Sam...." She was just staring at me. How should I tell her? "Sam, youravampirebecauseweturnedyoubutthereareothersecrets." What did I just do. OH NO

She was gaping at me now. Great.

"I KNOW YOU LADS ARE VAMPS AND NOW I'M ONE CAUSE YOU GUYS CHANGED ME, I ALREADY KNOW ALL THAT." Does he really think I'm that stupid?

I couldn't take it anymore. I have to do it. I have to kiss her. I grabbed her face and kissed her on the mouth. I could feel my cheeks getting warm.

*Sam's pov*

Did my crush just kiss me? This has to be a dream. I closed my eyes. Niall was still there.He did just kiss me. I let out a loud scream. "OMG did...... you just..... OMG Niall Horan kissed me on the lips. Niall startled at my reaction. But what was the secret?

*Niall's pov*

That was probably a bad idea. "ummm..... you should know what it is by what I just did." She looked confused. Then she figured it out. Sam yelled out, "OMG NIALL HORAN LOVES ME OMG." That was awkward, but fun. I was laughing like a lunatic. "HUSH we're in a mall." It became really silent and all the girls were staring at me. "uh oh, Sam run! NOW." She was staring at me like she was confused. I took her arm and ran.