Saying Our Goodbyes

Today was the day that Sarah was going to be picked up to go to the vampire academy.

*Sarah's pov*

"I am so excited to go to this academy, but I'm so sad to leave you guys." I was standing at the front door hugging everyone saying goodbye. "I'll miss you cupcake." Harry said with a smile. I smiled back. I hugged Sam and Niall. "It's time to go." the man at the door said. With tears in my eyes I said my last goodbyes and I followed the man down to a limo. "So where is this school?" The man didn't answer.

*Harry's pov*

"I'm going to miss her so much." I felt tears in my eyes. Sam came over to me and said, "You guys will make it work, I know you will." With that being said she and Niall went to their hotel room. Louis was watching T.V, Zayn was nowhere to be found, and Liam was singing. I was left by myself.

*a few hours later*

*Sarah's pov*

I finally got to the academy. I was so nervous I felt like I was going to throw up. I was standing at the main entrance when, someone, a girl, maybe in her late 30's opened the door. "Hello." She had a light, sweet English accent. "Let me show you to your room and someone will give you a tour of this school. We walked down several hallways, up some stairs and we finally got to my room. "Mistress is it okay if we go on the tour tomorrow? I'm quite knackered." She nodded. "Thank you." I closed to the door to find out that I have a roommate. I said a friendly hi and went to my side of the room and unpacked. After I finished packing I fell asleep like I haven't slept in forever.

***This may be the last time you hear of Sarah. Sorry for the people who like the character***