Sarah's New Life

Chapter 12: Sarah's new life

*Sarah's pov*

I woke up once again but this time it was morning. Harry was gone, but i was still in his hotel room. I smelled something coming from somewhere. I got dressed and went outside. The smell was coming from Sam's room. I also heard a lot of laughing. I knocked on the door and Louis answered it. "Hey, everyone's inside. Want to join?" I nodded. "Sure." I walked in and there was a table with breakfast. Sam was sitting on Niall, both eating breakfast. Harry was watching T.V. Louis was, I don't even know what he was doing, and Zayn... well he was still being grumpy. "Sam, is Zayn always like that?" She nodded. "Well once I became a vampire he became even grumpier. It was either me or he was always grumpy." "Oh, shut up!" Zayn screamed.

*Zayn's pov*

What the fuck was her problem? "Sam, do you want to know why I became such a grump? It was fucking because you and Niall fell in love right away, and I broke up with my fucking fiance." By now everyone was staring at me. "Harry you're the same. You and Sarah fell in love at first sight." He was shocked. "Why did you break up with Perrie?" Harry said. "Well maybe it was because she had to go on tour and I had to go on tour and then we would both on another side of the world."

*sam's pov*

"Just because you and Perrie were on two different sides of the world doesn't mean that you couldn't make something work. Niall, Harry, Sarah, and I were all on different sides of the world. Sarah and I were still friends. Niall and I were still in love. Sarah and Harry, they still like each other. We all knew that we could make something work." Harry, Sarah, and Niall nodded. "You can't get mad at us for something like this. It's not fair." Niall said. Louis has disappeared. I whispered to Niall, "Where's Louis?" He shrugged. "Zayn, if you don't want to be in here you can LEAVE." The door flew open. Did I get a new power? Everyone stared at me, I shrugged. As Zayn left, there was more chatter, most of it was about me.

*Sarah's pov*

Zayn seemed pretty shocked with what just happened. Hell I didn't know what just happened. I still haven't found my power yet, but I did just become a vampire. "Sam, does anyone else have that power? Cause what I have seen is that all your powers contributed to one of the boys." She turned her attention from Niall to me. "No one else that bit me," She looked at the boys. "WHAT." Louis said jokingly. Sam continued, "I guess this is my own power." She shrugged and started talking to Niall again. My phone started to ring. "Hello?" There was no answer. "HELLO?" I hung up. "Who was it?" Harry was behind me. "I don't know." Then his phone started to ring. " "Ello," He said in his cute yet adorable accent. "Yes." What was he talking about? "It's for you." He handed me the phone. "Hello, who is this." A deep voice answered. "Hello, my name is Professor Potter, I am a teacher at a school for vampires. We would love for you to join this school." I was shocked. "Can you wait a second." "Sure." I walked over to Sam. "This is a school for vampires, and their asking me to join their school." Sam was as shocked as I was. "You should totally go." I went back to my phone. "I would love to join your school." "Great someone will be at the door in a minute." I hung up, and started to pack.