Getting back to the tour bus ^_^

*Sam's pov*

Why was Niall dragging me back to the tour bus? What did I do? We finally go back to the tour bus. "Niall stop,—— why are we running?" He was staring at me like this was all my fault."This is all your fault. You decided to scream while we were in a public area, you know how many people like us (one direction)." "Niall I'm sorry, I didn't ... I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry." He was looking at me like I had two heads. "NIALL!!!" He ran inside, and Zayn came out. "What happened with him, I haven't seen him so much since, well, ever." "Zayn do you like me? Like as a friend." He nodded.

*Zayn's pov*

"Sam come inside. Niall's not mad at you. I can't keep this from you... Niall did that on purpose." She looked shocked. "Sam just come in." She followed. "SIKE!!!" "I hate you so much Zayn. Did you really have to do that?" She started slapping me. I actually liked that. "Lets change the subject, and go into my room." We go in and she was just staring at the walls. "Wow, this... this is your room." "What did you expect?" She didn't answer. "Okay." I bring her to my bed. "BOO!!"

*Sam's pov*

I was on the bed when all the guys except Niall popped out of under his bed. "Sam let's forget about everything that happened today. And lets have some fun." "Thanks Liam." "So Sam who is your role-model?" Zayn asked, hoping it was him. "Um... Perrie Edwards?" He flinched at that name. "Okay... why?" He seemed to calm down a little. "Because she has such great friends, and such a great personality. And she makes the best boyfriend." He flinched at that too. "Um... Sam do you have a moment?" Asked Harry. "Sure." We walked out the door to the kitchen. I heard Zayn screaming and the other lads trying to calm him down. "Why was..." Harry cut me off. "You didn't hear the news. Zayn and Perrie broke up. That's why he flinched when you said all that stuff. "I'n didn't know." I walked back into his room and saw that he was dies to the bed. In deep vamp mode. "ZAYN STOP!!" Yelled Louis. Zayn slapped his face. "ZAYN." I yelled. "Why do we even let you stay!" "ZAYN." Niall yelled. "She deserved to be here. Sam I'm so sorry about before." "Niall, it's fine lets just talk later." Liam came into the room. "How about leave now. The rope won't last long." "Thanks for the information Liam."