Chapter 55

Nina's POV:
"Nina..." Cameron paced back and forth, then he touched my cheek with his right hand. "D-do you, um, want to be my girlfriend?"

I opened my eyes. I looked around. No Cameron to be seen. Did I just dream that Cameron asked me to be his... I- I can't even say that out loud.

"Oh my." I mumbled to myself. I was lying in Cameron's bed. It was Monday morning, school would start soon, but, where the heck was my roommate?

Still confused about my dream I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. In this moment, Cameron came into our room.

"Nina, good morning! How did you sleep? Well? You see, I got us some delicious breakfast." He came over to me. All I did was just stare at him, and I blushed. A slight grin came on my face.

This dream was driving me crazy. If I would have said yes?

Cam grinned as well. "You're turning red like a tomato, awh, how I love your smile... What's so funny?"

I looked down to the ground. This conversation was kind of awkward.

"Nothing's funny. Why do you ask? Let's... Lets just eat breakfast." I replied and sat down on my bed.

"Nina..." Cameron paced back and forth.

Wait. What? My eyes widened and for a second I couldn't breathe.

"D-do you want to-" I interrupted him.

"I... I don't know, Cameron. Please give me some time to think about it, okay? It's really hard for me to choose an answer." I looked at him, and he looked confused like I did a few minutes ago.

He chuckled. "Wow. I thought you'd answer this question with a yes in like two seconds."

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I mean, the library is like your second home." He took a bite of his pancake.

"L-library?"

"I wanted to go to the library with you today. Since you don't like movies and you're so obsessed with this Jercy Packson series..." Cameron explained.

"It's Percy Jackson." I corrected him.

He scratched his neck. "Whatever. Anyways, when you don't want to.."

I shook my head no. "No! No, Cameron. Of course I want to hang out with you! I just, I just thought you'd ask me something else." And then I blushed again. Oh god...

"Something else? Like what?" A small smile slipped over his face.

"Never mind, it's not so important. What a stupid thought." How could I have been so stupid?
I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

"Huh? Uh, what stupid thought? What was the question you thought I wanted to ask you?... Nina?" Cameron stood up as well and came towards me.

I shook my head no, hoping I would get this dream out of my head. "It's almost 8. I don't want to be late for Fictonal Writing. See you... Friend." I gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder and went out as fast as I could.

A/n: Poor Nina:(
Thoughts?
~Nina