Chapter 77

Nina's POV:
We would be flying to Barcelona in two days. Cameron and I were currently practicing our Spanish.

"Hola mon amour, cómo estás?" Said Cameron.

I laughed. I just couldn't stop laughing.

"Cameron. That was half Spanish, half French."

He turned red like a tomato. "I... I know that. I was just messing with you, Ninja."

My eyebrows raised up. "Uh-huh."

Then Cam started laughing too. "No problem. I can't embarrass myself with this book. How to learn Spanish in one day."

"Oh, you will need it." I giggled and squeezed his hand.

"Hey, I'm..." I looked at him, intertwined our hands and smiled. "Very happy about our little vacation thingy."

I still couldn't believe it. I had never been to another country before.

"I'm very looking forward to it too. I think it's the best to relax a bit. On the beach. With the most perfect boyfriend ever." Cameron grinned.

"You're right." I sighed. I closed my eyes and could already see the beach in front of me.
Then Alex appeared out of nowhere and I opened my eyes again.

Gosh, this boy had to stop coming out of the blue.

"Alex!" I mumbled.

"What?" Cam asked.

"N-nothing, I was just... Thinking out loud." I stuttered.

"Oh, okay." My boyfriend smiled at me and I sat down on his lap. He gently kissed my forehead and slid his pinky along my arm.

"I have to start packing." Cam sighed and rested his head on mine.

"You haven't started packing yet? I'm almost done."

"But it's always taking forever. At least when I do it. Can't you help me?"

"Of course baby boy." I bit my bottom lip, trying not to laugh.

"You're getting payed for this later. But thank you." Cameron smirked and helped me up again.

We turned on the radio so packing wouldn't be that boring.

We listened to a few songs and were almost done. Then the man on the radio started talking.

"Talking to a love expert now, and I'm really thankful to have her in the studio today, Jenna Hobbs." Said the man, Johnny.
"Jenna, there are different kind of ways to love someone, is that right?"

"Absolutely!" Agreed Jenna. "You can love your boyfriend/girlfriend. But you can love your mother too, which -of course- is a different kind of love. But you can't just love your partner or your family members. For example, if you're a girl, you can love a good friend, a boy, like a brother and-" That's when I stopped listening to the radio.

I froze and let one of Cameron's t-shirts, which I just had folded, fall down to the ground.

A girl can love a good friend like a brother. Brother.

"Oh my gosh..." I mumbled. "Ale-"

"Nina? What's wrong?" Asked Cameron and turned towards me.

In this moment, I heard a knock on the door and Alex came in.

"Hi, I brought you guys some coffee." He greeted us.

I couldn't get a word out of my mouth.

"Nina? You look pale."

"I'm... Fine." I mumbled and stared at him.

Oh god. I just realized something very important. Very, very important.

A/n: OH. MY. GODDDD.
Thoughts???
~Nina