Chapter 10

Nina's POV:
I couldn't sleep the whole night. Something was on my mind and it kept me awake. My alarm clock rang at 7 am.

"Ugh." I groaned. Another shitty day with Cameron and Brittany. Gladly I have Alex.

"Morning, Nina." Cameron greeted and a little smile slipped over his lips.

"Morning..." I glanced at him. He was about to get changed, I should get to, I thought. I stood up, totally forgetting about my stupid hurt ankle and fell down.

No, I didn't fall on the ground like some of you expected. Two strong arms held me, before I could reach the ground. I looked up at my roommate, but, somehow I couldn't get out just one word. He either. It was like the time stopped and everything would be in slow motion. We just stared into each other's eyes, which became weird after quite a while.

"T-Thank you, Cameron." I shook my head in confusion.

"Oh uh, no problem." He stuttered. We were still in this position.

"Um, could you..." He understood what I meant and helped me up again so I could go change. I decided to wear a blue crop top with a white skirt.

At 7:45, Cameron and I headed to our first lesson: Geography.

I quickly slipped down in the chair next to Alex, I could see that Cameron looked at us for a few seconds but sat down next to... Oh, great. Brittany.

"Nina, good morning! How are you? How's your ankle?" Alex gave me a side hug.

"It's not that good, but, I'm okay I guess." I replied, absentmindedly, because I was still looking at the cute couple in front of me.

"What are you staring at?" Alex asked me and looked in the same direction like me.

"Oh." Came out of his mouth. I shook my thoughts off and concentrated on him again.

"Sorry, it's just all a little weird since yesterday." I mumbled.

He rubbed my back and pulled me closer to him. "No worries, Nina. Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me tonight? You know, just to forget this drama for a while."

I smiled. "You mean, hanging out or is it like a date?" I asked, waiting for his answer to come.

"Hanging out, a date, you name it." He winked at me, making me giggle.

I smirked. "Then I guess it's a date."

I could see how Alex filled with happiness, he took both of my hands in his. I blushed at how cute he was.

"Tonight at 8? I'll pick you up." Alex suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I replied and a smile grew on my face.

"Alright." Alex said and hugged me one more time. His smile got wider and wider. All I could do was chuckle and blush. I haven't had a date since Cameron asked me a year ago. It was my first date ever and it was perfect. But then he became an idiot.

I saw to Cameron and Brittany. She wrapped her arms around my roommate and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ew.

A/n: baaam! It gets interesting! Hope you like this chapter, opinions down below:) What team are you in?
•Camina -> Cam+Nina
•Nalex -> Alex+Nina
•Crittany (lol this is bad lmao) -> Cam and Brittany
~Nina