Chapter Two

Josh

I looked her in the eyes and know that she has been lying to me all this time. I knew I wasn't her first but I was sure as hell wasn't her last or her only.

Tears slipped down her plumped cheeks, her mascara was now running. But I now know not to trust those tears. They were as fake as she was.

I bit back a curse and combed my figures through my hair turning my back to her.

'Josh please' she begged, 'you can't leave me'

I turned to Tracie angry as hell, a lot more angry after finding out that she was pregnant and because she wasn't sure whose it was she had an abortion.

Just looking at her sickens me. I couldn't bare to see her I didn't want to.

'You left me first' I told her and walked away.

Even though I felt hurt, not because I loved her but because of what she had done, I felt free of her and the stress that came along with her.

I went over to my best friend's house. I needed to spend some time with him it was well needed. More over it has been a while.

Garth was more like a brother to me than a friend and I could count on him for anything. And he could also do the same.

As I arrive at his house I knew what to expect from him. He won't speck about Tracie unless I wanted to he wouldn't even ask what happened and for that I was grateful.

I knocked on the door a few times before someone had opened it. Garth's girl friend Sarah.

She had a huge grin on her straight high check bone full pink lips face, her gold long straight hair was a mess all the way down to her back. Her green eyes played out at me smiling.

I narrowed my gaze at her then groan.
' I am sorry' I told her, 'I didn't know that you two were- busy' I said feeling like an intruder.

Sarah laughed at me. 'Dont be silly come in'

I went inside. I have forgotten that Garth and Sarah now lives together. I was so use to it just being him. But things has changed. Everything has changed.

Garth walked out the kitchen shirtless, I smirked at him, he chuckled flipped me the bird and walked away. Sarah giggled.

'Beer?' She then asked.

I node. She went into the kitchen for the beer.

Garth returned to the living room. At that point Sarah came out with two open beers. She rest them on the center table.

'I will leave u guys to talk' she said before kissing Garth, she then walked away.

'X-box?' He asked.

'Yea' I sigh, 'Wrong turn'

We didn't need to say nothing more.