Chapter Four

Josh

I sat in the bus staring out the window. My car was at a garage the battery was giving problem so I was now on this bus where I have to see people and maybe make polite conversations.

I had left out for work really early that morning, I have never been late and I can't afford to be late not even for a second.

I was seated at the end seat at the back row. Like always I was avoiding have to interact with people.

I have been like this since I broke things off with Tracie. It has been four weeks since, four god forbidding weeks. Weeks of promising never to love again, four weeks of promising myself to use every woman that comes my way.

I know that it sounds curl of me but its what I was feeling and how. I didn't trust women, they were snakes.

Just then on one if the snakes came and sat around the back three seats away from me, she didn't even look at me, her head was turned to the window. 

Her hair was caught in a neat ponytail, her jet black hair falls in the center if her back, her beautiful dark brown skin shines from care. My hands ache to touch her to see if her skin was as smooth as it looks. But I didn't.

She had in a lemon green shirtsleeve V neck straight dress with a small black belt around her waist. A pair of brow French coffee brown stockings to match her completion and a pair of black ballet flats. She had a black hand bag on her lap with her right hand across it and her left hand cupping her cheek.

She looked so distant, so alone. But I quickly looked away from her. But I could still see her through the corner of my eyes.

Her cell phone ring, it's all good, featuring Ne-yo and Cheer Lloyd played. She took the phone out her bag and answered and I swear I have never heard a woman's voice so sweet.

I quickly blocked her out but I couldn't get my heart to stop pounding. I couldn't think straight, I had no idea what was happen to me. How could I feel like this towards a total stranger?

I turned my attention back to her. She was now off the phone, and resumed to her former position. She then rang the bell for the Hus to stop. She stood up and was about to walk pass me. At that brief moment our eyes met, and she smiled at me then made her way to the top if the bus. As soon as it stopped she was out.

I couldn't get those dark brown eyes out my head, that straight full nose n plump full lips that gave me the brightest smile I have ever seen.  She wasn't the next miss universe but she was very attractive.