Chapter Three

Lory

Sahmirah was crying and I had no idea why. I walked around in the kitchen bouncing her in my arms.

We were home alone this morning, which I was glad for. We were ever hardly alone so I  make use of it.

Sahmirah began stiffing out throwing back and screaming. Her beautiful dark brown chocolate color eyes widened out with fury. She pulled at the bit of dark black hair on her head.

Sigh

I had no idea what was wrong with her or what to do. But I just held her close cooing her. I kissed her forehead her eyes her little straight nose and her full pink lips then her chubby cheeks.

That seems to have calmed her. I smiled down at my baby girl as she rest her head in my chest, her eyes gently closed.

I began to sign the I love you song from the Barney show. I has been our favorite song since she was born.

Thinking about my pregnancy up until the day she came in to my life I smiled. It was a journey. Not a easy one but in the end it was all worth it.

I took her to our room and put her into her crib. I lay her on her back and covered her with her blanket. I stood by her crib for a while watching her sleep. My heart was filled with love with this baby girl. The mount of love that I was feeling for her I can't explain, but I would kill fie her and I will die for her.

After what seems like for ever standing by her crib when it was only a few minutes I finally walked away and went to the kitchen.

Before I could get to the refrigerator my cell phone started to ring. I wasn't going to answer, but I did anyway.

'Hello good day!' I answered.

'Good day' it was a woman. Her voice sound as if she was a talk show host. 'May I speck to Lory Downswell?' She then asked.

'This is she'

'Hi Lory this is Anna-beth Lorence from Unique Home designs-'

I squealed with excitement. My heart was beating so loud I thought she heard it.

'-I am calling to say we have accepted you at our company'

I squealed then.

'You're expected at work on Monday at 8:30am'

'Sure thank you very much'

'You're welcome, and enjoy your day'

'Same to u' I said then waited for her to hang up.

This phone call has made my day a wonderful one.