P.o.v. Luke

I came home from school and put my bag in the corner of the hallway. "Jack? Are we still going out for starbucks?" I asked as I looked for him. "Yeah, sure. But I'm calling Celeste in a minute. Oh and she wants to know if you're coming by for dinner soon." "Oh yeah if she's cooking I will definitely stop by for dinner. She can cook like the best." "I know. She's the best cook." Jack grinned. "Call me if you're ready okay? I'm upstairs." "Yo."

I walked to my room and cleaned some of the mess up. Then I just sat down and thought about today. I saw Alice running out of the school building with tears in her eyes. Something must've happened. But she doesn't allow me to come closer to her then like 3 meters. I still wonder why she ran away back in the park. I wasn't walking towards her, why did she run away?

All these questions will probably never get their answer. "LUKE! I'M READY!!" I heard Jack saying from downstairs. I sighed and got up.

**1 hour later**

"Luke? Do you want anything to eat too?" "No, wait. What if we go out to eat dominos tonight? Almost time for dinner though." "Sure. Text mom." I nodded and took a sip of my starbucks before texting mama Hemmings that we're not coming home for dinner. "Long time ago we did some brother to brother things with eachother." Jack said. I nodded and started drinking my starbucks again. A long silence fell and I can say I felt pretty awkward.

"Luke? Did something happen? You look like you think a little too much of something. What's up?" "Well, something did happen but it's not that important. It's about Alice. I think she's going through a lot lately but when I try to apologise for my actions and behaviour she avoids me. I have no idea what to do." "Do you want me to talk to her? Maybe I can help?" "I have no idea. I just don't know." I shrugged. "Well, if you want me to just tell me. Maybe not even to help you two get together but maybe just to help her through it, however. I'm here for you." He playfully stomped my shoulder and laughed.

"I know Jack. That's why you're my brother." I grinned. "Oh and I hope you don't mind some company?" Jack asked nodding towards something behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around. "Ben?" I asked. Damn how long haven't I seen him. "Luke little bro bro." Ben laughed. I stood up to hug him. "Long time no see brother." I smirked. "Nahh sorry I was a little busy. But hey, I'm here now. What are we going to do today?" "Well... we were about to get to dominos. You coming?" I asked. "Yummy Pizzaaaa." He laughed.

P.o.v. Alice

Ashton and I were still lying on my bed, cuddling. We did all day and when I told him he could go if he wanted to, he refused to leave me. He's the best brother you could ever imagine.

"Want to Netflix and chill?" Lauren said as she came in. She just got home from school. "Sure come on in." Ashton said. I made place for her and she sat down beside me. I turned on the tv and turned netflix on. "Should we do a marathon?" "Walking death?" Ashton asked, pretty excited. "Yeah lets watch walking death." Lauren agreed. I nodded and turned episode 1 from the first season on. "Oh yeah mom ordered pizza and for once we get to eat it upstairs." Lauren mentioned as we all just sat there like zombies watching tv. "Cool." Me and Ashton both said at the same time which made us giggle for a moment before continuing zombie mode.