*The next day around 2pm*

P.o.v. Alice

We walked up the driveway of the Irwin house. I asked Luke to come with me because I actually wanted them to know about our relationship. I pressed the doorbell and not long after the door swung open and Ashton appeared. "I am so, so sorry Alice... I didn't mean what I said. Please don't leave." Ashton immediately started as he hugged me tightly, lifting me of the ground. "Ashton let go of me, please. I mean come on. I'm not a little kid." I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Are you going to block Luke out again?" I asked. "No." Ashton said shaking his head. "Good." I took Luke's hand and took him inside. "Alice, are you really going to leave?" Harry shouted crying as he ran into me. "I don't even know Harry."

"No you're not! Who else is going to be there to talk about hot guys with me?! Ash? No way." Lauren laughed as she came into the hall. I started laughing. "Talking about hot guys hm?" Luke suspiciously asked, which was obviously meant as a joke.

"If Ashton is the reason you want to leave I swear I'm going to kick him out because I'd rather have a sister than a annoying ass brother." Lauren said at a bitchy tone towards Ashton.

"Oh you better cut the crap..." Ashton said, which made Lauren laugh even more. "Look... guys I was angry yesterday and I really didn't know what I said. But when I thought about what Ash said I was wondering, do I bother you guys? Because I just popped up in your life and I have the feeling I just ruined sooo much. If that really is the truth, tell me because I'll leave." I said as I got into the kitchen where Anne Marie was, everyone follwing me. "No! No of course not! I mean I had to get used to it first but you didn't ruin anything!" Lauren said. Ashton just kept it shut because I was reacting like a bitch on him.

"I love you like you're my sister!" Harry laughed. He wasn't much of a talker, and he was only 12 years old, but I knew he meant it because last week he gave me a little selfmade present. It was a little wooden heart, and it had 'sister' written on it. It was quite cute though. He may be 12 years old, but around the family he still acts like a 4 year old. And I see him like my little little brother, he's so sweet.

"You're no bother to us, you're so kind,  and you can stay as long as you want." Anne Marie smiled. I looked at Ashton, who still hasn't replied. "Ash?" I asked. "Yeah I mean, you're my one not annoying sister, I'd love to keep you that way. And who else is going to teach me how to play war games? Even though you don't like blood and stuff you're still good at it." He laughed.

"Are tou sure you all want me to stay?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're family." Harry smiled. "Okay then. But there's one more thing I need you to know." I smiled. I bit my lip as I went to look at Luke who was behind me all the time.

"Ohh, you want to tell them instantly? Okay then, go ahead." Luke laughed. "Ma and Luke are like a thing now." I laughed. "How do you mean? As in like, together?" Lauren smirked. "As in together." Luke replied smiling. Gawd how I love that smile...

When he started biting his lower lip and started playing with his lip ring I died on the inside. "You may kiss the bride." Harry smirked. I bursted out laughing and so did everyone else. "Well? Are you going to kiss or what?" Lauren giggled.

"Whatever." I laughed. Luke bit his lip ring as his eyes slid from my eyes down to my lips. I softly placed my lips on his and felt how his hands found my hips to rest on. Luke deepened the kiss and I heard Harry groan towards Ashton. I broke the kiss and lookedtowards them, so did Luke. Only to see that Ashton was holding his hand before Harry's eyes. I bursted out in laughter and rolled my eyes.

"But... Do you guys mind if we go upstairs?" "No go ahead, keep it quiet and stay safe." Ash laughed. I facepalmed myself. "GODDAMNIT ASHTON" I groaned. He bursted out laughing and me and Luke went upstairs.