Arriving at lindas-chap6

Going to be a short chapter today!! sorry school is crazy i will try and update as much as possible!!!

Chapter 6

Jeff's P.O.V

I am so mad right now!!

Tara just vomited all over herself and it smells like something died in here!!!!

I am following Tara to her aunt Linda's house and stop in to visit!!!

I'm in the corner on the ceiling spy on Tara. She looks like she is going to cry!!! I wonder how the smell will end up if Tara's tears get mixed in with that dead cow splattered on her shirt!

"Now landing in Florida!!! Please buckle up and get ready to land!!!"

Ten hours in this plane with a dead cow is not fun!!!

Felt a giant bump, we must be landing I thought!!

Finally!

Oh yeah We're was sky!!

Tara, Tara, Tara, oh my little Tara!! Lost that weird sister of yours I thought!

Perfect! Now I can mess with Tara without sky butting in! Even though sky doesn't know I exist she still spends to much time with Tara so I can't mess with her!!!

___________________

Short chapter!! Sorry! Again school is about to start and people won't leave me alone!!! It was boring to sorry about that I have been having some writers block latley!!!

Well enough said! Vote, comment and follow me!!! If u want its up to u! Comment if u want a shout out!!! U will get one if u ask! Promise! Love u guys tell other ppl to vote and comment and read this!!! Thanks for reading!!! Love ya!!!