I lost sky-chap5

Chapter 5

Tara's P.O.V

I grabbed sky's hand trying not to lose her in the crowded airport. Our plane was about to take of and we still needed to actually get on the plane! "The plane to Florida is taking off in five minutes" the loud speaker said

"Ok sky our plane is that way! Lets go!" I motioned sky to the left, grabbed her hand and started running.

"I bet that Jeff guy is already in the plane" I mumbled in a sarcastic tone

"Now why are we living with aunt Linda for a few days!?" Sky argued

"I just need to talk with aunt Linda about a few things an I need to be around family right now,sky!"

"Can't you do that over the phone!!!!???" Sky countinued

Great she wasn't buying it! I would never ever tell my blabber mouth aunt about Jeff!

I stopped running and held both of sky's hands in my hands. "Sky, listen I'm going through a really tough time right now and we need to get out if our house for a while and stay with aunt Linda!I'm sorry sky if I have been a bad big sister latley it's just that I've got alot on my mind and its a little bit stressing to have to do so many things at once!" Feeling terrible about myself

"Tara I love you and your my big sister and your doing a good job at it!" Sky said making me feel better

"Let's catch that plane little sis!" I said excitedly

"CHARGGGGGEEE!!!" Sky yelled taking off

"Crap" I mumbled because sky started running I lost her! When sky actually wants to run she's really fast!!! Other than that I carry her most places.

"SKY!!!!" I yelled.

Ugh! We have a plane to catch in like 2 minutes and I lost my little sister!!!

I ran in skys direction almost bumping in to what looked like a lawyer!

Ya, you could say I'm not in shape because of how hard I was breathing but I would rather be eating a bag of potato chips and watching something in Netflix than actually moving and and losing weight!!!

This is like a workout all by its self to me!

I kept running and decided to go the plane and ask the flight attendant if she had seen a little girl with pig tails black hair and a pink sparkly skirt, if she hasn't and the plane takes off without sky I am going to be sooo freaking mad!!!

Asked the flight attendant if she had seen sky. Her exact words were

"No, get on the plane we are about to leave!" She said firmly

She literally pushed me onto the plane, the door closed and someone said "please take your seats we are about to begin takeoff!!!" A loud speaker said loudly

I walked to the flight attendant handing out peanuts and asked her to stop the plane

"Listen whoever your talking about is fine probably! And the plane cannot be stopped when it is in the air!!!!" The flight attendant said

I walked back to my seat and my stomach felt like it was being ripped out if me! I live in Cali. And we are going to Florida!!! That's really far!!!

For all I know sky could be kidnapped and brought to New Jersey!!! Or she could get lost around the air port and not find me in two days or so!!!! Either way this is bad, very, very BAD!!!

Sky is six years old, she isn't old enough to defend her self some crazy people out there that could be at the air port!!!! I was about to cry if I kept thinking all these bad things that could happen! Oh WHATEVER!!!

My life is bad enough! My parents are dead I got this Jeff guy following me my aunt Linda talks to much my best friend is probably going to get killed sometime on her vacation my little sisters BFF's mom is dead thanks to me and now I lost my little 6 year old sister!!!!!

I wonder what my parents would think if they were alive!!! I would be dead by now! If u told aunt Linda she would freak out and say in a few VERY long sentences what could happen to her!!! I can't live this life anymore!!! I gotta stop this!

I started bawling out giant sobs! :(((( I felt sick to my stomach like I was gonna ... There it is I feel much better now in my stomach besides the major headache!

The whole plane reeked of rotten tuna and rotten milk! I felt bad now for making everyone sit for a lot of hours with my puke sitting next to me... And now on me!!! Eewwww I'm a mess!!!! I felt like someone was watching me and not just everyone staring at me in disgust,it was like that creepy feeling you get when someone is like stalking you or something. I shook that feeling off and countinued to sit with the crust throw up on me. Now I am going to have to sit like this for a long time with the tuna and rotten milk splattered on top me!!